Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

DX200 – Nokia — Help me out : ( ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Monica

Hi Friends,
    I finding hard time on internet to gather information on Nokia DX200 Network elements, can any body help me in

1.What is is Dx200 (is it similar to AXE in Ericsson ๐Ÿ™‚ definition wise)
    2.What Network elemtnts are DX200 ( like BSC is it a DX200 element)
    3.Where can i get more information on DX200 ( please specfify English website)

Thanks in advance
    Please replay

Scot

Hello Monica,

1. DX200 is like AXE For Ericsson.
    DX220/DX200 are NOKIA’s Systems.

2.It can be used for MSC/VLR,HLR,AUC,TETRA Network Nodes also.I dont know abt BSC using DX200?

3.www.nokia.com or search in Net.

Rgds

Scot

Hello Monica,

I need your help to leran abt some Traffic Analysis and C7 TRaffic Mesaurement iun AXE10.

Can you help me out ?

Rgds

alexander

Monica, DX200 is a product family of Nokia’s equipment, so DX200 may be any Nokia’s element, MSC, BSC, HLR, SGSN, RNC, etc. It is based on UNIX platform.
    And unfortunatly you can’t get much info about DX200 on the web because Nokia has very strict rules about spreading theyr documentation.

Alex
    http://www.dx200.biz

Monica

Mr.alexander,
    Thanks for the information.I found some interesting information on the web site you mentioned.
    Thanks again for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

alexander

to monica:
    you can ask me for information or documents about dx200

http://www.dx200.biz

Dmitry

Hello, Monica,
    if you have any quiestions on fixed dx200 switches or you interested in maros design for fixed sw-s, you are welcome.

Varun

hi all,
    I want to learn about nokia dx200. dx200.biz is not working ๐Ÿ™ any1 knows another site?? pz tell

alexander

http://www.dx200.biz is my site and it is switched off cos my boss ask me to do it, it’s against Nokia policy, I’m working at Nokia. DX200 is a name of platform, it is an Operating System (OS) for all Nokia network elements, HLR/MSC/BSC/SGSN. There is lack of informtion for DX200 platform, the only source of information is Nokia On Line Service, NOLS, online.nokia.com.

Pix

Alexander,

I understand that Nokia provides documentation and support on the DX200 platform as a service. It is not free of charge… so if your website proposes those kind of services for free, there is a problem… You’re becoming a competitor of Nokia ๐Ÿ™‚

As an employee of Nokia, you have to follow their policy… you can always open the website under another name and in another country, but still, it is very risky.

patrick.fr

The knowledge has a price and Nokia like money. :O)

ruel

hi,

may i know what’s the use of dx200?

thank you,

VoIP & TDM

Nokia DX200 is a TDM telephone exchange, for the mobile network.

Nokia DX220 is a TDM telephone exchange, for the fixed line network

Lungelo

What is the difference between BSC3I 660, BSC3I 1000 and BSC3I 2000? Pls help

Lungelo

What is the difference between TRAU and TCSM?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.