Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDR for EWSD and OCB switches

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Kallu

OCB stands for Orgen Control Bharsion – French

Chandram

Dear Yogesh,

I would like to know how to collect CDRs from Alcatel OCBs.

Can you help me…?

I don’t have you mail-id to contact you. You can contact me at

chandram@hotpop.com

Hari Ranga

Yogesh,
    Can you send the CDR tool converting binary to ASCII? I may be able to give more input and also test it out throughly.

Regards
    Hari Ranga

Jagan Mohan

Hi,
    I’m working on EWSD /OCB283 for billing . I will be pleased, if any one sends me complete details of EWSD CDR decoding tools and also for OCB.
    Best Regards
    Jagan

kavu

hi
    is there any possibilities for bill data hacking in ocb

if any body knows then kindly send me a mail at
    rajsil1@yahoo.com
    thanks
    kavu

Joe

Hi Yogesh,
    Will the system handle format changes dynamically for ewsd?
    do you have to set the formats before decoding ?
    What if I am not sure of the format or if I have to wait for the format details ?
    Please let me know more.
    thanks,

kavu

bsnl of india has stoped my out going faclity . how can i decode it and again start it without exchange knowing .
    probably it must be e10b or ocb type exchange
    thanks
    kavu
    rajsil1@yahoo.com

Yogesh

Dear Joe,
    As you know the format is fixed for a particular version of EWSD. Right now we have developed our system for V13.Incase the format is different, then system can not handle it automatically as we have to decode the binary code and understand it’s sequence and values based on format(Felds position).
    For V13, you don’t have to define formats.
    Regards

naresh

I am working in ocb-283 exchange . please send the cdr tool for raising iuc bills.

Sudeep

Hi,

anybody can tell me what will be file type of CDR data of OCB Switches?

Regards….Sudeep

Iashan

hi Yogesh,
    I am working in OCB exchange and i would like to obtain the tools which convert binary files of CDR(*.dat of OCB)into readable ASCII(Text)format.your reply will be highly appreciated.
    Thanking you.
    Iashan

Sophie

Hi, I am working with Alcatel OCB 283 and E10. Will be great if I can get the Yogesh decode tool and all information related with it. Also I am looking for the protocol specification for collecting files from Alcatel OCB 283 and E10.

Please send me all information that you have…
    greek65_69@hotmail.com

yogesh

The type of file output is in Binary format.Pl contact me to get the tool at yogsang@sancharnet.in

Cédric

Hi Yogesh,

I am as well interested in the tools you developped (in our project, we’re dealing with Alcatel OCB and EWSD).

If you got as well any tips for which protocole can be used to retrieve CDR from Alcatel, I’d be very glad. I’ve heard of Q3IC protocol but I’ve found no way for getting specifications. Only thing I know is this using CMISE and FTAM.

Thanks a lot

Cédric

Hi Yogesh,

I am as well interested in the tools you developped (in our project, we’re dealing with Alcatel OCB and EWSD).

If you got as well any tips for which protocole can be used to retrieve CDR from Alcatel, I’d be very glad. I’ve heard of Q3IC protocol but I’ve found no way for getting specifications. Only thing I know is this using CMISE and FTAM.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.