Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDR for EWSD and OCB switches

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    yogesh

Hi , We have developed complete CDR decoding ,analysing and reporting system for EWSD and OCB switches. Anybody interested may contact us.

Bui Ngoc Anh

Now, your article is interesting. I will be very please if you send it to me. Look forward for your reply.
    Best regards
    NgocAnh
    My email address: anhbn.evnit@evn.com.vn

altaf

ples send CDR decoding

altaf khan

what is full form of OCB

altaf

i m interest on OCB really crazy..ples send CDR decoding what u ve done ..i will be ever thank ful to u

yogesh

Dear Altaf,
    Do you work with OCB(Alcatel) exchanges ?
    Pl reply
    Yogesh

altaf khan

yes i work with ocb exchanges. and wanna know some of the important commands and facilities ..viz- centrex,morning alarm command in the exchange and on the handset,remote acces and command for AN-RAX(we r able to do AN-rax with c=dot but not getting with OCB, we ve given all the command and followed all the steps as per the manual but somewher it is not working)can u help for it.and can i have ur contact number ples.

Abdallah Sammour

which tools coul you please describe each tool for CDR collection for both EWSD & OCB switches.
    regards

yogesh

We have devloped tools which convert binary files of CDR( AMA files in case of EWSD and *.dat in case of OCB)into readable ASCII(Text)format.

BOUSOW

I THINK SOFRECOM DEVELOPS A SOFTWARE THAT COULLD DO ALL THIS
    THIS BILLING CENTER COLLECTS METERING FILES FROM EWSD AND CDR IN OCB AND CONVERT THEM IN SAME FORMAT

jay

hello yogesh,
    i am working in ocb-exchanges and i am interested in the tool for CDR, i would like to receive that tool for OCB- CDR from you, please send it to

jderola@yahoo.com

thank you

Dear yogesh

It seems very interesting
    can u send in me the details

Yogesh

Hi,
    We have developed a system which can convert binary data of CDR into readable ASCII format and store this call data record by record in a database driven software.Mainly used for IUC based Billing generation for OCB and EWSD
    Regards.

Bindu

Hello Yogesh,
    I am inerested in knowing the interfaces Alcatel OCB provides to retrieve CDRs. Does this provide a CMISE interfce through which CDRs can be collected? What are the other oprtions for retrieving CDRs from these systems. Also we are looking at a solution which can retrieve CDRs from multiple OCBs. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Bindu

Venkat

What is the full form of OCB and tell me what is other alternative of OCB ? in telecom.

We are trying to sell Videophones but some exchanges (OCB) not compatible with this videophones.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.