Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Cell Planning

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Toufiq

hi there!! Can anybody tell me how the interface is done between a node of an optical fibre ring( Sonet ring) and a MSC of cellular network??

soodad

im worke in iraq .
    can u tell me some thing about cell planning

Juzaillan

Hi all,
    I would like to know more about cell planning in GSM and CDMA also manual TEMS for drive test especially Ericsson equipements.

Plz help me ASP

ivandgreat

Hi everyone! im starting to know more about cell planning, can anyone help me about the TEMS software installation and please also send me a copy of manual or step by step procedure on how to use the TEMS. thanks!

FAHAD AHMED

Can somebody help me in microwave transmission link planning as I am new to this field, I have some theoretical knowledge but no practical exposure if somebody has got some documents or weblinks which would help me in this regard then it will be great.

thanks
    Fahad Ahmed

rizwan

i needed gsm cell desiging sell siz and height of bts channel structure and mobality managment so pls give me the notes on these thx
    regards rizwan

Mamunur Rahman

How can we calculate the position of backbone in motorola setup.

carol

How can I determine power levels of antenna for maximum output in 2G and 2.5G networks
    What are the ways to improve planning in GSM network planning

art

hi all
    maybe u have knowlegde for RF planning and optimization.can I ask some reference for it. Im just a starter in the field. I am working for BTS installation and commissioning, I just like to study planning and optimization. Thanks.

art

Garrry !!

Hi Carol & Hi Art,

Your questions are quite general and GSM planning & optimization is a vast arena. The best approach is to understand the hardware first and learning planning & optimization skills would be easier.

Carol, I did not get your question about checking the power o/p of an antenna system. Just remember that GSM antennas are passive device. whatever is the power o/p of your BSS is the power at your antenna apart from some system gain.

You can be specific in your questions. May be then i’d get a better idea of your queries.

Best regards,

Garry !!

francis

i need to design a tranciever for GSM and also i need information on GSM network planing thank you

christin

hi all
    I would like to know about gsm cell planning.
    help me plz..

shahadat

Hello……..

Pls anybody can inform me in details about Nokia ultrasite, metrosite or WCDMA BTS, I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED TO KNOW BASIC idea above these equipment, i have idea about Ericsson eqpt.

……Regards
    Shahadat

HODA ODLE

I would like to know more about cell planning in GSM . End also the 2 calls of same freqency

ubaid fawad

I want to know about cell planning as well as frequency reuse.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 184 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.