Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

sleeping TS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bachir

please I have probleme in some TRXs in the Alcatel suplier .probleme of sleeping TS ,how a can resolut this probleme ,is aleatoir and introduce big congestion in the site .
    how i can tchek the performance in each TS .
    Thanks

Julius

I have faced the same problem before. The approach is to monitor the average TRX duration per TRE in the global Network. you can then set a threasold acceptable to maybe 10 Seconds and above being ok. Any TRE with less than ten seconds then has to be monitored. First let me know if you have the NPA tool running on Metrica then i can present you with the script to run a check of the performance of all TREs in the Network. From the results obtained, you can then move on to the OMCR and check the TREs identified by USD. here you will be able to notice the actual faulty TREs which may then be replaced.

Bachir

Hello julius
    I have NPA and RNO and metrica also if you need ,my equipement is B6 EVOLIUM ,next month ,emigration to B7 Evolium .
    julius ,the average of TRX duration is about 90 seconds this by default,if I set 10 second at all network ,what
    is Influence introduce at on other TRXs not Infected ,if i can set this value just at this site ,OK but at all network ?????????
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.