Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Random Access Success Rate DEGRADING

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kalyan Borgohain

Random Access Success Rate
    DEGRADING SUDDENLY

Please provide the solution and check points

pix

Hello Kaylan,

Please tell us which technology you’re talking about… Rach degradation is usually linked to UL noise & UL interference. So check
    – all Kpi related to UL.
    – all alarms and measurements related to TMA and UL performance of the RX path.

cheers
    pix

LEMAURE

Hello!

you might check also all parameters related to RACH
    2G: RACHACCLEV, RACH error threshold, MAX RETRANS,…
    3G: RTWP. ramping power offset, number of messages after preamble on RACH,…

paraHO

Good to see you are back Pix

pix

Hi ParaHO,

You too are still sticking around, that’s amazing!! I guess this low-tech in-your-face text-based anonymous ancient-looking website is kinda addictive 🙂

So what’s up with you ?

I’m finally back to working in optimization, testing features, rethinking strategies, etc, after 3 years of pushing through worthless projects. So now I feel again like I have interesting stuff to share and to learn.

@ Lemaure :
    Hi,
    I would tend to associate sudden degradation with HW failures or external interferences, or at least an external event of some sort. Parameters tuning may not be the most obvious approach (imo) but it’s true that sometimes some people are changing parameters without informing anyone else… which leads to sudden degradation !

Cheers
    pix

paraHO

Hi Pix

Right now working on new project for search and rescue identifying location of missing person using smartphone anchor points.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.