Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SS7 Signalling Dimensioning

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Jose

Hello,

can you help me to confirm which is the ITU-T recommendation mentionated by Tariq?

BR//José.

jagdish

hi , I have a question , that is – How many maximum number of HSL (high speed links ) can be created between two Nodes . and why …

B Dasu

for 1 Signaling link(64kbps)= earlang is 0.189 then what will be the earlang for HSL link.(2mbps)

diggy

can some help me on the following:

1. if a mobile node ( e. HLR) is equipped with say 4 ASPs ( application server process)how many associations can be created towards other NEs such as SMSC,IN,MSC server, etc..

pradeep

in cas ts16 carries only signalling data of 2 ts but signalling of 30 ts are done in a multiframe of 16 frames

Dinesh

Can anyone tell me the signalling link capacity of 1 HSL, in terms of Erlang or number of SMS

NIHIT SRIVASTAVA

What is the capacity in erlangs of one HSL as LSL have 1 erlang capacity wrt 1 link?

Deebendu Kumar

Hi,

I am looking for tool to calculate ss7 link per erlang.

shunmugom

Good evening to all, can you tell me how to restrict voice channels in SS7 Signalling link

Mick

to shunmugom

if we consider ONLY the voice channels, without ANY other services, that a one SS7 link can serve up to 1 500 voice channels

Dinesh

How can we improve the paging performence

Jeet

pls clarify, to calculate SS7 signaling link load on a particular link..why Max of Tx or Rx Octets is taken instead of sum of Tx & Rx Octets?

Formula sig link load: (Max of Tx or Rx Octets)+ 7*MSU / Tin * 60 * 8000. You use the attached tool (c7tm.exe) for this purpose.

Bijoy

Hi Jeet.
    This is due to the counter design.The counters Octets RX/TX are accumulation counters which take sum of all RX/TX octets for a given duration.

In case,at any time if any of your SL reaches(TX/RX) > 0.2 Erl(or whatever the threshold set),an SL congestion/overload alarm is set.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Sanket

I have 23 MSU for a call and the max load is 8 calls per second. Average MSU size is 120 bytes.
    The max loading on one link should be 40%.

Based on the above data, can anyone tell me how many LSL (64kbps) links will be required to cater the above traffic. Thanks.

Ganisa

Can any one tell me what is the maximum number of E1s that can be connected to one signaling link in SS7 network. thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.