Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Huawei NodeB UE ping

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mahmoud

Dear Friends,

I need to know how I can troubleshoot and enhance the latency in my network for UE end, I have a Huawei 3G network with RNC6900 and DSB3900. the latency in my network as tested from “speed test” is high and not stable at all, the issue is mostly obvious in the online gaming and the customer perception is very bad.

my question is:

1- how much backhauling can affect the latency and how to check it?
    2- can radio parameters affect the latency stability and how to check it?
    3- does core parameters affects the latency and stability of network and how to check it?
    4- what are the counters or the method to check the latency of 3G IP network from NodeB side?
    5- how can I enhance UE latency and make it stable?

mahmoud

latency issue

Akhrrl

how much backhauling can affect the latency and how to check it?
    3- does core parameters affects the latency and stability of network and how to check it?
    4- what are the counters or the method to check the latency of 3G IP network from NodeB side?
    5- how can I enhance UE latency and make it stable

Bijoy

1- how much backhauling can affect the latency and how to check it?

Ans : Depends on the techs multiplexed,please check packet loss on the TX links

Ans :Radio we use standard parameters,so NO.However,poor radio conditions might affect

Ans : Same as Ans 1,check Core TX links

Ans : Check IuB Counters

5- how can I enhance UE latency and make it stable?

Ans : Please do a route trace and check latency for each interface & compare with the standard.You will find the faulty interface

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.