Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call flow in CDMA network (explanation)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Scot

The MOTROLA-CBSC Product is exactly a BSC Only-Operates in CDMA Network.

It works with ALCATEL-S12 and ERICSSON (I think CMS 11 ) Systems.

Rgds

sriram

Hi all,

I want to know about the packet pipes and what it is doing for the call flow.whether it is used a Transcoders as in GSM or alternate for E1.how the TSL configuration made in the CDMA cell site??plese explain me these details.Also if any one send the notes on this that will be great.

xxxx

Give me you e-mail I’ll send the Lucent packet pipe specs and call flow…..

Scot

During a MT Call to a CDMA Phone…whathappens exactly when a ISUP-IAM Message enters in to CDMA Network Gateway ?

Rgds

Amberish

Hi scot
    I dont get ur question.Could u elaborate that one?

Scot

Hi Amberish,

I want the IS41 MAP Messsage Procedure for a MT Call in CDMA Network.

During a MT Call to a CDMA Phone…whathappens exactly when a ISUP-IAM Message enters in to CDMA Network Gateway/GMSC then hos the query and what messages are used between HLR/MSC Nodes ?

Rgds

martyss7wiz

Scott,
    Do you need to do a global call trace. IE: ISUP(IAM, ACM, ANM, REL, RLC) then correlate this to the IS41 messages?
    I sell SS7 probes that generate CDRs, decodes and GLobal call trace’s. If interested please contact me at martyss7wiz@yahoo.com

Scot

Hi All,

What are the important parameters carried over ROUTE_REQ and LOC_REQ Messages.

Rgds

Ravi

I just want to know the parameters like walsh codes,channels etc. involved in determining the no. of simultaneous calls in CDMA.Does abis do the important role in this.Please pass on materials if anybody has it.

anderson

Hi
    Can someone give explanation regarding E1’s and spans

Patrick

Think…. 32 channel T1….It’s the rest of the world’s standard copper bandwidth facility.

Tach

I am currently deploying BTS’s for Nortel under the GSM architexture. I am trying to migrate my skills to the Motorola menu. Do the entities have the same 3 and 4 letter words like BTS,BSC,TCU,SGSN,VLR,HLR,MSC,and PCUSN?

Thanks

Nikhil Sule

Hi !

Does anybody have call flow with messages of IS-771, section 8.7.1 -Intelligent Peripheral- IP Interface Message Flow for IVR announcements from IN.

Sichom Joseph

I find this forum very interesting and will like to become a member.

By the way, I work for Camtel in Cameroon – Africa, and we are in the process of installing a Gilat SkyEdge platforme for the implementation of the national Rural telephonie Vsat network. This will involve interconnection with the existing cable PSTN infra-structure, Internet Backbone access, as well as some Enterprises’ Intranet. Please, could you advise on the appropriate Erlang or someone else’s traffic sizing tool and how to acquire one. Also provide a suitable tariffication method.
    Will very much appreciate your advise.

Sincerely,

Joseph Sichom

amberish trivedi

hi tach,

In motorola GSM Architechtru,,They are calling BSC which is controlling no. of Sites..which are calls BTSs…and each BTS has no of TRX(Trans-receiver)….any more information u want then tell me……

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.