Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Counter problems NPO – ALU

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dell

Hi,
    If someone can help in this issue. All PMRES files are generated but OBSYNT folder is empty, hence NPO has no counters. What could be the cause. It is interesting that sometimes, randomly, counters are generated for 2 or 3 hours and again no counters available. Where I have to check? Is that a crontab issue in OMCR?
    Regards,
    Dell

pix

hi,
    I’ll need to check documents about this, I forgot how it works. Basically, You need to activate OBSAL.

Please check your OMC doc to activate OBSAL.

If you can’t find it, then i’ll look into my doc.

Cheers
    pix

Dell

Thanks Pix, I’m trying to find any document. Generating PMRES files I think that parser did its job. Also, knowing that we had counters sometimes for few hours also obsynt part did its job. Do you think that OBSAL stops and starts with some reason?
    Regards,
    Dell

pix

well, i don’t know where your problem is, the “few hours” issue is definitely something to take into acocunt.

I think you should request support from an ALU team. You bought the tool, you probably can get some support faster than I could find the issue “remotely”.
    It’s christmas time, so not a good moment to work for me…

Regards,
    pix

Dell

Hi Pix,
    Of course we’ll open a trouble ticket.
    Thanks for your answers.
    Marry christmas and happy new year to you and to all other people in this forum.
    Dell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.