Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Transmit signals at the same frequency

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    David monjengue

Hi, my name is david.
    I am working on my own about, using the same frequency for different stations to transmit different signal.
    I have done some preliminaries studies and i have simulated the project with matlab and i does work.
    I need the point of view and critics from experienced people in the field. And i also need someone , any organisation that may be interrested on the outcome of this project to have a look over it for its implementation.
    Thanks.
    David

pix

Hi David,

“using the same frequency for different stations to transmit different signal”

How does it differ from 3G or 4G, which both uses the same broad band freq on every base station ?

Regards

David monjengue

Hello,
    the difference between what i did ‘transmitting different signals at the same frequency from different stations’ and 3g or 4g is that what i did is not bandwidth limited or does not have spectral limitation as i used totaly different approach for conditionning and filter the signals.
    3g and 4g are used for some specific application e.g mobile internet, wireless voive,…what i did is not limited to that everything you want to transmit can be send with an unique frequeny.
    Let say we have a given frequency of 90. Mhz and we have the radio station bbc, voice of america, radio mote-carlos all these radio stations can use the given frequency to transmit and a receptor would be able wherever it is to listen to one of these stations. More a local community station would be able to use the same frequency to transmit local news without interfering the others signals, avoiding by this method the cost of spectrum license.
    Thanks

pix

hi david,

ok but the physical multiplexing of your approach must rely on the one used for 3G or 4G, or any other technology. OFDMA, CDMA, TDMA…. Did you invent a new multiplexing method ?

David monjengue

I pix. What i did it is not multiplexing.
    Multiplexing takes different signals and produces an unique that is sent through radio waves.
    What i did is different, each station sends its signal through radio waves, and the contact between each signal is in the form of interferences, it does depend on a particular material the multiplexer.

pix

david,

ok.. do you have a white paper, or a thesis, or a patent I can read somewhere ?

Thanks,

pix

Optimustron

David,
    I was reading your post and is very interesting. Pix ask you for more information because anybody can give you their point of view about something that apparently is new, when you give more clues the apparently will disappear and experts like Pix can give you a better point of view and instruct you in the pathway you need to follow.
    By the way you need support and facts to contact any reasearch institution or standarization body, support from your University for example, however you may need to get a patent first in order to protect your investigation because it can be successful or very successful.
    When you have the patent first, then you can contact somebody that help you to build a little project to get experimental outcomes that give you facts, beleive me MATHLAB is a very good tool but you need to see how to set up a real working prototype, then you can expose it to the world like, Qualcomm, Huawei, Ericsson, etc., it can be indirectly like writing a white paper and send it to IEEE, 3GPP, etc. or RCRWireless for example because when some companies like the mentioned see the oportunities then they’ll contact you because you are the patent owner.
    Best regards,

pix

high five, Optimustron !!;)

david

Hi pix, thank you for your advice. I am trying to get a patent now in the same time i am looking to send it also to ieee as a manuscript. i don’t know if my approach is good. What do you think?

pix

hi david,

i’m interested in the technical aspects of your solution, but i don’t know the best way to get it through.
    Patent and IEEE are 2 very smart choices, let us know how it goes !

Regards

PM

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the full form of ICTST ?

Sorry for asking a little off-topic question.

David

Dear pix, i have try to patent my work, but i’m not able to afford the charges. I’m looking for patner who can write this with me. I’ll send what i did to him via email, and he’ll see if it’s worthing, we write together he takes the charges for the patent and we share the benefices.

rohit dubey

pls tell me the full form of ICTST

David

hi guys sorry for the silence.
    (due to the fact that i am working in a completely different area than the one I was formed). But I am passinate with electronic.
    I am still looking to protect what I think I have found.
    PIX to answer you, What I proposed is not a kind of multiplexing. Different from TDM or FDM, with the fact that each station can transmit at the same time without interruption using the same frequency.

Wallis Dudhnath

Look at 3GPP’s 5G and the Industrialised Internet of Things.

During the last 30 years there has been a lot of work with FDMA/TDMA/WCDMA/OFDMA/etc..

As highlighted you could work with a Vendor for the implementation.

Good application for your case is “spectrum farming” or “spectrum re-refarming”. Good if you can have a business case. This will help to get the backing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.