Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SDCCH ACCESS FAIL 100%

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Erick

I work for an operator whose vendor is Alcatel and we are on BSS release B6. I have noted several cases of sudden increase in SDCCH ACCESS failure of 100% in quite a number of cells in the Network. In this situation, the SDCCH Success traffic is zero but supprisingly, i have got a very good call success and call setup rate. This could indicate that most calls are getting to TCH phase. Could anyone who has noted this situation assist me in solving it. NB: Results observed from the NPA.

Momu

Call set up success rate is a function of SDCCH drop and TCH assignment unsuccess rate. Since no calls are being established on the cell with 100% SDCCH ACCESS failure, SDCCH Drop = 0. The only unsuccess on TCH stage is during HO. The traffic being seen on the cell is only HO traffic. The only solution to this kind of problem, is either sector recreation or BTS recretion – srart with sector recreation at the OMCR – if not solved, recreate the BTS.

artiste

salut ERICK,
    pour bien comprendre ton problème, il faut savoir ton SDCCH ACCESS failure est radio ou BSS.
    si c’est un problème radio il faut vérifier:
    1.RX cables de la BTS
    2.Interferences on SDCCH
    3.unbalanced power budget
    4.mauvaise vouverture
    and after you can see creation on OMCR.

optim

how can I sol a sdcch congestion

Vanderley

Add additional SDCCH’s, or mixed TCH/SDCCH. Optimize location area borders. Change the behaviour in idle mode.

mohsen

Hi ,
    I just want to know how can i improve SDCCH ACCESS rate in NOKIA BSC ?

imqureshi

erick

main vendors never include sdcch
    access in cssr formula thats why
    you have excellec cssr this is the rason you need to monitor
    sdcch access phase 100% fail might be due to faulty hardware or interference issue
    peace! 😀

optima

Hi ,
    I just want to know how can i improve SDCCH ACCESS rate in NOKIA BSC ?

appu

how to improve SASR of ALU ZTE border cell.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.