Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HO fail 100%, HO cause UL level [%] 90%

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ratha

Please help me to find the problem why HO fail to NB fail 100% even cell in site (intra BSC, no hardware fail, no missing parameter)

pix

hi ratha,

what about other cells in the site, are they able to perform outgoing HO ?
    Is the cell you are looking at the only one with such issue ?

100% failure = hardware failure, usually. Change the HW in the BTS, especially the one that controls the synchronization.

Regards,
    Pix

Ratha

HI pix
    What is controls the syschronization?
    I check quality uplink and downlink so good and CDR and SDR so good too, I had swap hardware from other site already but still fail 100% and HO fail only 1 location have 5 cells that have HO outgoing and incomming fail 100%

pix

ok…

so the synchronization is controlled by the “clock” in your BTS. In ALU, it’s called the SUM board. In Ericsson, the DUG. In other vendor, it’s usually referred to as the digital board.

Anyway, I don’t think that’s the problem.

Check your Qos Stats : What are the cause of the HO ? Quality ? Level ? Best Neighbour ?

Try to find some indicators that show details about the HO failure you’re seeing : preparation fail, execution fail, which neighbour is failing to.

Here is a gut feeling : I think you’re issue comes from configuration, either Core Network conf (wrong LAC, wrong CI, wrong whatever) or OMCR conf (I can’t think of anything… wrong Abis conf ? wrong backbone transport conf ?)

100% fail… you gotta look at a huge conf issue. HW was changed already, so that is ruled out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.