Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ZTE radio link setup failure over Iur

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ahmad

hi

can any body help in solving high number of radio link setup failures over Iur in our ZTE network , it’s sudenly incremented with attempts also. i check all the utran NBR’s relation & external utran cell definition n found ok , the problem appeared on more than one cell in all RNC’s @ same time/day.

thanks

pix

hi,

it’s probably due to iur failure rather than neighbour definitions. Check the IUR logical conf, do some testings…

regards
    pix

roze

hi all

pix , what did you mean by IUR Logical configurations, please be more specific , because we face the same issue in our ZTE network in jordan.

BR

pix

hi,

your RNC is connected to the other RNC thanks to an Iur link.

This Iur link has to be configured within each RNC :
    – in RNC A : Iur from RNC A to RNC B
    – in RNC B : from RNC B to RNC A

Typically, the iur’s configuration is defined on several layers (L1, L2, L3 (atm or ip) ), with correct addressings.
    Then there are some radio parameters associated to Iur’s.
    Then you define some external cells on those Iur links.
    And then you define 3G-3G external relations that points to those external cells.

cheers

XiaoMu

As I remember some call setup timers must be extended (prolonged) after u setup Iur Interface…just try to check ur call (RRC Connection ) paramaters n play with different related timers…..m pretty sure it can be fixed this way ….Hope that helps ( feed me back)

Pk

Hi,
    Can any one help me by providing step by step procedure for ericsson 3810 RNC integration on ATM platform…

BR,
    PK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.