Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BHCC and BHCA

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Balakrishnan S Naicker

Hi All,
    Can anyone of you please brief me what does “softswitch” mean?? Is it subscriber switch??. Thanks.

Vijay Sethi

Hi all,
    this young guy is new in telecom,but ya got lots of enthu.
    Working on Avaya Switches.

Q:How Customer care works?

a:We got a number which is given to the subsciber now calls on this no are transfered to a VDN which handles the call through a hunt group.

Guide me if i am wrong
    vijay_sethi@rediffmail.com

Farzad Tabrizi

Hi
    In calculations provided by NEC corporation for NEAX switching system, they calculate the BHCA of subscribers as follow
    ((no o sub.*erlang of each*1.35*.5)*3600)/70
    I can not understand the meaning of factors 1.35 and .5 on above relation. Can anyone help & explain those factor’s or me?
    With best regards
    Farzad Tabrizi

Assem

Hi every body
    Can any one please explain the mean TCH time congestion.

Regards
    Assem

Sudhir Bakshi

Can anyone please give me the URL where calculation of BHCC and BHCA is given .

intan

hi..
    i have BHCA data, i do not understand cause the data state as BHCA subscriber,what does it mean?the coefficient of BHCA Subscriber different from one city to another city, example city A = 0.7 BHCA Subs, and city B = 1.3 BHCA subs..what make they are different?and what the correlation between the number of subscriber,I have read in some paper that BHCA capacity state as 300.000 subs,400.000, or more…what does it mean and what the correlation with my data, thanks before..I really appreciate if someone can help me as soon as posible.

Màster Xarxes

I have 10 erlangs of traffic at the BH, over 12 Agents. Call duration takes 4 minutes long. Can you tell me the BHCA? And if i have unlimited lines, the traffic is…? Blocking provability?

Raj

Is it possible to get Utilised erlangs value more than the trunks available???

I mean i got 100 circuits in a route. With a blocking factor of 0.01, designed erlangs would be 84.064 (Courtesy: Erlang calculator)

But practically i have observed the Utilised erlangs value: 107.38

Whether the above figure is correct? Did it mean that there are more rejections in that route??
    As per my understanding, the utilised erlang figure cannot go beyond the Circuits…

Am i right???

Balakrishnan S Naicker

#### they calculate the BHCA of subscribers as follow
    ((no o sub.*erlang of each*1.35*.5)*3600)/70
    I can not understand the meaning of factors 1.35 and .5 on above relation. Can anyone help & explain those factor’s or me?###

Hi Farzad,
    One might be “Traffic adjustment factor” and other may be “% of retry”.

Kannan

Hi, I need Erlangs C Formula for calculating the number of Trunks required can anyine give me the formula ….

Ismail Pasha, India

Is it correct to say,,,

Sub*Factor = Erlang
    Factor = BHCA * CallHoldingTime * Delta
    Delta is subs behaviour…

If yes…What is industrial std on delta calculation???

DJ

Hi I am working on AXE10-R10 Node.

How can I get the value of MHT and Traffic in Erlangs.

I can see the Hourly TRaffic in terms of ORG,IEX,TE,OEX.

How can I get BHCA from these values.And How can I calculate the TRAFFIC and MHT ?

Regards

devil in a fone

can anyone explain to me how to calculate GOS for trunks. and also is it possible to the get time required to get a TCH.

muhammad arshad

can anybody help me in calculating ATM for softswitch

subash

1.how to improve ASR in GSM N/W.?
    2.how to improve voice clarity?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.