Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

huawei bts3900A FLEX ABIS( IDLE TIMESLOT

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sunil

WE ARE USING HUAWEI BTS3900A IN FLEX ABIS MODE, I WNAT TO KNOW DO WE NEED TO CONFIGURE IDLE TIMESLOT IN FLEX ABIS.

KINDLY LET ME KNOW

Tanuj

Hi Sunil

in BTS3900A When using Flex ABis mode we don’t need to set Idlets as pd channels will occupy the abis ts dynamically, so not needed

Regards
    Tanuj

Agha

Hi tahuj,
    After implementing Flexi Abis, TRAU error rate on multiple sites increased(E1 is tested).
    Can we cater this issue by any flexi parameter?

Equipment:: Huawei

Atanu Biswas

In flex abis mode we need not to configure IDLE Time slot unless the the data requirement is high in any particular site because the site will automatically take the remaining timeslots after OML,RSL,BCCH and SDCCH.

SUNIL

dEAR ATANU,
    IF WE GO FOR 2ND E1 at site then canwe define IDLE TIMESLOTS IN FLEX ABIS

Tanuj

Dear Sunil

In flex abis mode abis ts definition is not needed as the system itself allocates TS for edge as per requirement.

Regards
    Tanuj

sunil kaul

ok, want to enhance speed on EDGE BY ADDDITION OF 2ND E1 and configure idletimeslot in FLEX ABIS for GPRS, SHAL IT SOLVE THE PURPOSE

Tanuj

Hi Sunil

Yes add 2nd e1 on the site and increase the no. of static pd channels on the cell, keep 4 static pd channels on most utilized cells and check the dsp usage when increasing pd channels so that a single dsp may get overloaded.

Regards
    Tanuj

Naeem

You don’t need to configure IDLE TS in Flex Abis Mode since all the Abis pool is available for both CS and PS services. Any Abis TS can dynamically be configured as an Idle TS. To check this, use MML command to query the Idle TS and you will get no results for a site working in a Flex Abis mode.

ubaid

Can anyone explain why we get high TRAU error rate and increased EMPTY TRAU frames after implementing FLEX ABIS?

Ishtiaq Khurshid

I am getting Number of Sent Empty TRAU Frames very high and also getting high TRAU error rate

Can any body Help plea why this problem occur, and what is possible solution for this

Sara

Hello guys,

I activated Abis Flex on different Sites, and it’s working but now, I execute the same command on another site (belonging to another BSC), the command successed but I get faulty cells,

any suggestion?? why I got the faulty msg about the cells?

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.