Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EN_MA_SELECTION  with ALU System

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by Ian.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Dear ALL,

I was wondering for those who activated SFH with ALCATEL equipment if you had ENABLED the parameter :

EN_MA_SELECTION

Thanks for your posts!
    Ian

pix

hi ian,

isn’t it enabled by default ? if it is, then it could be interesting to see what happens if you disable it.
    It should not do much, except in case of “exotic” SFH implementation.

cheers
    pix

Ian

Hi Pix,

NO it was Disable, so i was wondering why we did not ENABLED it as it refers to SFH, but dont know much about it neither.

BR
    Ian

pix

there’s nothing much about this parameter. It will only favor the allocation of a call on a TCH which has the highest number of hopping frequencies.
    The idea is to put the call on a TCH which provides the maximum frequency diversity.

Since all TRX, except BCCH, are hopping on the same number of freq. (in a default usage of SFH), this parameter won’t have much influence on your bss.

Cheers
    pix

Aakrit

Hi Ian/Pix,

Did you find enabling this, Have you seen any Improvement..

pix

hi,
    i think it is enabled by default. i have no feedback on possible improvements.

rgds
    pix

Aakrit,

By Default in ALU system, The value set is Disabled.

IAN, I think you can share some result if you got this Enabled in your network.

Ian

Hi Aakrit,

We had left it disabled. We might try to activate it next 2 weeks in one of our BSC, right now we are trying to understand the concept of this parameter.

By the way, can you share some values with me within B10, what are ur values of HO and Pwrctrol ?

L_rx_Lev_UL_H + L_RXLEV_DL_H

L and U_RXLEV_UL_P
    L and U_RXLEV_DL_P

Are you using SFH ?

Thanks
    Ian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.