Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

LTE drive test

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BALKY

Hi all,
    we tried to make drive test in LTE with TEMS but in the L3 messages we don’t see the “Measurements control(UL-DCCH)..
    Is there somebody to have idea where can be the problem, in the eNB settings or in the used device(Hua_E398)?
    Best regards…

..rrb

pix

hi balky,

i know that the UE is not supposed to send Measurements in UL, except when detecting a HO.
    I think it’s possible to force sending the Measurements, by tweaking some parameters, but i’m not sure.

regards,
    pix

BALKY

Hi Pix,
    the problems is that we can not find where is the problems…We tried to measure LTE cells but in TEMS L3 messages there is no Measurements control information(DL-DCCH and UL-DCCH)..The basic cause is that we have problem with handovers between LTE cells…

>>rrb

pix

hi,

but there is no other window from where you can see the measurements ?

if the MS did not send the measurement message, it means it didn’t detect the need to do a HO. Can you check your HO threshold for the events ? And compare it with the measurements performed by the MS “internally” ?

I will ask about your problem to my lte colleagues tomorrow (as you might have noticed, i’m far from being a guru in lte 😀 )

cheers

BALKY

Hi Pix,
    thank you for yor help…
    We think that the HO thresholds are OK, but I’m not sure :)))
    I’ll check it tomorrow and give you feedback..
    Best regards,

>>VanG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.