Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Subscriber info in AXE-10

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    sjp

I want to to decode the messages for “CCITT7 MTP2 TELEPHONY SIGNAL MONITOR” ptinout for C7MTI command. Specifically I want the documentation for decoding the failure codes and other values for different TUP messages.

Ganesh

Dear all,
    Can any one help me in automatic routing of calls based on the asr of the routes.eg,say for trd 110,rc=9.rc 9 has got say 5 routes,r1,r2,r3,r4&r5.I would like to route the traffic fortrd 110,on these routes based on asr .suppose if asr of first route is 30% and second route is 40%,then calls should go in the 2nd route as first choice and so on.Pls explain me with detailed commands and explanation.

Aly

In AXE10..In charging analysis..What does the parameter “EAE” mean ? How it is used ? And what is the recommended values ?

Amit

Hi all
    Can anyone help me know the details about AXE traffic cases and Mobile traffic cases?

MIRCEA CATRINA

In the AXE-10 exchange, how to replace in A-number(for E1 PABX in R2) ?
    EXP:
    599 replace with 502200
    Regards

dheeraj

Hi all,
    can anybody tell me about the commands used in ERICSSON AXE 10
    for ILD & NLD.

Nick

Can anyone know how pulese metering is done on PRI/ISDN lines connected with AXE 10 for VoIP. There is huge differecne in pulse metering volume and volume calculated from CDR generated by VoIP GW.

Best Regards

Mr. Inquisitive

Does anybody have an idea on the data format used to store subscriber’s information in HLR.

Tuan

Use this command : mgssp:imsi=xxxx; in your MSC/VLR

farshid

Hi all,
    plz help to finde abbriviation of (um) interface bettwen ms and bts
    any body know about um abbriviation ?thx

Viet

i want to know max value of NI in SAE=500,block =liv5g?
    do this value depend on APZ?

thanks very much.

Ralph

Does anyone know the HLR command to find the number of subscribers which are provisioned to use a particular APN?

Ralph

Does anyone know the AXE10 HLR command to find the number of subscribers which are provisioned to use a particular APN?

WizzurD

Does anyone have any command to view location area info apart from MGSSP:imsi=XXXXXXXX;

Sweety Skaria

Dear all,

Wishes! I have just joined a mobile operator. I am working in the Switch. I have no training. I am made to work with WinFIOL (Ericsson).

How do I start with? Thank god I know the basics of GSM. Please refer some sources, other than ALEX. I would be grateful if you could send the details to the below mentioned mail.

kingthemate@yahoo.com

Regards,

Sweety

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.