Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Subscriber info in AXE-10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Misa

Hi Jack,

Thank you too much for your informative answer. I know this is a dangerous and may disturb a live network (it may cause AXE to overload, am I right?).

However, could you please show me step by step, which commands I have to perform before and after this “p v reiba 14”?

And could you give me some information about RCSUI command?

Waiting for your reply. Thks a lot.

Rgds

tarana

u can find b number with ctrai command, only if b number is also subscriber of yr own exchange(local)..otherwise u can see only name of destination where call is routed..

anyone trying to spy a wife ? 😉

Scot-AXE Related

Hi Tarana,

Can you give me small Guideline abt SUSBSYTEM/BLOCK Level Interworking during a MO & MT Call ?

Like How the Call comes in to TCS then How it goes to the next stage ?

Rgds

Scot

scorplund1976@yahoo.com

Misa

Hi Tarana,

Thank you. You are right that it can be used CTRAI command to find B-number within the VLR area.

Anyone has other idea on this matter, please?

tarana

would be glad to help if i can… only we have to synchronise terminology..i’m working on apz 210
    axe-10 in serbia, which is 20 year old technology, so MO&MT&TCS doesn’t tell me much..what does it mean? every exchange is based on same philosophy, so we just have to be sure, that we r speaking about same things..
    figuered out that u r interesed in call establishing phases? tcs may be tsm in my exchange but it’s a wild guess…

misa ili miša? don’t u have detail billing in yr system? why don’t u check in data base on yr disk, last calls ?

Misa

Hi Tanara,

Thank you for your idea. Could you pls help me, how can I get the billing data for a certain subscriber ?

Rgds

tarana

i don’t have detail billing on axe, just on alcatel..it shouldn’t be complicated…

Misa

Thank you Tanara.

Could anyone help me, how to get the call record details for the certain subscriber in the AXE-10 system?

Rgds

prabhakar verma

hi! Misa ,
    Well you can try setting up of itemization BILL ..
    incase of GSM try using the feature of ICI-1 in case of ericsson HLR .
    in the MSC you will have to define a destination which will route all the CDR’s of calls having ICI-1 to that particular destination.. Take a small LINUX based PC which could poll the files from the IOG for the ICI destination say hourly bases and u can see the details as to which LAI , B-number
    ,duration ,etc.
    by this way u can see the files as soon as the calls are made ..
    another way to do so it to do iofat the file incase u know which was the file in which the CDR was generated and use Ericsson Software to Decode the CDR file.

Scot

Hi Tarana,

I am talking about

MO-Mobile Orginating Call
    MT-Mobile Terminating Call

TCS-Traffic Control SUBSYSTEM

In wireline if there is Call-Origination it starts in TCS-RE Block then DA,RA Blocks.

This is part of Call Processing in the similiar way can I get the process of MO-Call.

How the call is Handled by MDS/MMS/TCS Subsystems..

Rgds

Vijay

Hi Prabhakar,

Currently we have TTFILE00 routed to DEST=CHARGING00 and DEST=ODBK.

CHARGING00 Goes to TMOS and ODBK is TT Backup kept in HD for OD Backup Purpose.

Now How can I define the ICI File Generation and routing it to Different Destination ?

Your help need very Importantly.

Rgds

Vijay

prabhakar verma

enquire if your switch & HLR has itemization billing feature or not.. viz:- ici..
    Then create a new volume file .
    Best thing is to do incase u don’t know how to define a file is to get hold of Ericsson basic DT file..
    there u will find the require steps to define TTfile flow the same with respect to ici..
    no big problem..

Frnd

Hello Misa,

Try this…not responsible for any causes.

Frnd

Commands….for you,,,

test system;
    on v re 20;
    on v reiba 14 48 148;
    init;

Rgds

Monica

Misa ,
    With HGSDP & MGSSP command u can able to see the subscriber status
    1.Get IMSI from HGSDP
    2.put IMSI in MGSSP command , u will get IDLE/BUSY

To find MO/MT , i think CTRAI is only the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.