Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Subscriber info in AXE-10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Misa

Hi all,

In the AXE-10 exchange, how to determine the current state of the subscriber (i.e. busy or idle)?

If the subscriber is in the IDLE state, how to know the time of the recently last call? And if it is in the BUSY state, how to know if the current call is originating or terminating call, and the number of the remote party.

Regards

Sunil Kumar

If it is Busy State then put

CTRAI command for that MSISDN then by analayzing the printout you can get the MO/MT Call detail.

B-No I dont know ?

Rgds

Sunil

sunil_almnthat@yahoo.com

Misa

Hi Sunil Kumar,

Thank you for your information.

Could you describe more detail about analyzing the printout of the CTRAI to get MO/MT call detail.

Rgds

Sunil Kumar

Send me a trace taken while a MO & MT Call.I will reply the things through mail.

Rgds

Sunil

Misa

Hi all,

Plz kindly help me, in the AXE exchange, how to determine the number of the remote party involved in the call with the given subscriber?

Misa

Misa

Everybody, kindly help me, plz !!!

In the AXE-10 exchange, if the subscriber is in the IDLE state, how to know the time of the recently last call?

And if it is in the BUSY state, how to know the number of the remote party.

Any help would be appreciated.

johnson

if the subscriber is in the BUSY state, want to know the number of the remote party?I think you can use NO.7 protocol analyse.CTRAi cann’t know the number of the remote party,but can know the current call is originating or terminating call.

Misa

Hi Johnson,

Thank you for your information. Using of the SS7 protocol analyse is not the problem, however I still want to know if there is any TEST SYSTEM procedure that may use to determine the number of the remote party.

Once again thanks a lot

Jack

Hi Misa ,

Can you send your mail id to

scorplund1976@yahoo.com ?

I have your ” PRINT ” Solution.

Rgds

Jack

hoangktnv

Hi Jack,
    May i have one “PRINT SOLUTION” ?

Thank you very much

Jack

PRINT VAR REIBA 14; – Bnumber.

But avoide in Live Network.

Misa

Hi Jack

Thank you for your information. Could you please advise, what steps I should perform before and after this “PRINT”, and why this avoid in a live network (as far as I know, print command is not too dangerous for the system)

Rgds

Jack

EXCUSE ME – This is ( TEST SYSTEM) not a normal PRINT Command.

I think you are mixing up with normal PRINT Commands like ALLIP/DTSTP/STRSP.

At some times SYBUP (Not a Print-It is PUNCH ) is Dangerous.

TEST SYSTEM is always Dangerous in case of Live Network.

Why ?>>>>>

If vou want to trace B-No for a Particula Number.Then the only choice is tracing RE and Related Blocks like.REIAA/REIBA..OK..but when you are initiating these traces it wont give printout for the required numbers only.

It will try to print all the Call attmpts at REGISTER LEVEL at that time.In Test Networks…there will be few calls.That can be managed…ok.Just think that there are somewhere around 500 Call Attempts at a Second.

For Printing itself it will take more time.And TEST SYSTEM COMMANDS are HIGHER PRIORITY activity which may disturb your CP Badly.This may create confusion for other SUBSYSTEMS…”CHAIN REACTION”…at the end…your AXE May go for CYCLIC RESTART.

Do you want this to happen ?

Its easy to HARM Any Network but it is very hard to make it BACK inproper Operation.

This is not a DISCOURAGEMENT…but this is FACT.

Think abt it then…

Rgds

JACK

If you want to trace a SUBSCRIBER Delbly…then use RCSUI Commands…Better one..to monitor.

Rgds

Jack

U wont find RCSUI Commands in ALEX…

SORRY….it is E/// Secret :-))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.