Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

switching network planning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lona

I am a students, the 4th year, i am doing a topic at my university about switching network planning. i have some trouble. i must forecast service demand for both an existing region and new region. and then i forecast traffic to dimension switchng network. Please help to find the solution (or documents) to forecast both telephone and non-telephone
    thank you very much

Roberto Durrer

Lona,
    You can extract some information regarding network planning and traffic forecast.
    http://www.eurescom.de/~pub-deliverables/p700-series/ p709/D3/Vol7/P709D3vol7.doc

Lona

Thanks Roberto. But sorry … i haven’t found the solution yet. Please help me:
    If i want to dimension a network, i must forecast the offered traffic (for a new area), i don’t have history data, so what can i do to forecast the traffic to design my network.
    The file you show me is to planning optical network, and i haven’t understood the section tell about forecast yet
    I have read the Kalman filter forecast method at ITU_T, but there are some parameters i haven’t understood. If anyone know about it, please help me
    thank u very much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.