Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

GPU Utilization Alcatel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ALU

Dear All,
    Is there any way(indicator/formula) to calculate the GPU Utilization? I am not interested in the whole dimensioning method(mentioned in the Dimensioning Docs in order to calculate the number of required GPUs). I just want an easy calculation that would give an indication of how much its utilized so that we can raise an alarm with the concerned dept, once it exceeds a certain threshold.
    Thanks.

pix

hi alu,

ensure those thresholds are verified. If not, then you must add one more GP.

GPRS_PMU_CPU_power_budget < 70% GPRS_PMU_overload_time = 0s GPRS_MS_idle_context_max < 4000 GPRS_DSP_CPU_load_time = 0s GPRS_DSP_CPU_overload_time = 0s (regarding the thresholds = 0s - maybe they are a bit severe, if it's only 10s over 1hour, I guess you don't have to add one more GP !) regards pix

Surf

Hi Pix,

this is to appreciate all the quality sharing you and your expert colleagues are doing in this forum;

i personally followed quite a bit of your contributions and am truely inspired!!

you just rock!

pix

Surf,

Thanks for the nice words !

I’m glad that some people are enjoying this forum. At times I wonder if anyone is actually reading it ๐Ÿ™‚
    You’re the proof ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep rockin’ !
    Pix

ALU

Firstly Thanx Pix for the valuable info….Secondly, u shouldn’t worry at all…i can assure u tht there r thousands(if not millions :P) of readers who r benefiting from this forum…but the contributors/experts r quite less in number….sometimes it even makes me wonder tht do u actually get paid for ur contributions over here :P? If not then its quite an injustice ๐Ÿ™‚

Lily

Good evening!

๐Ÿ™‚

Completely agree with ALU!

Thank you, dear experts!

And especially – dear Pix!

best regards,
    Lily
    … but the best is yet to come…

pix

alu,

yes it is an injustice, you are right !! do you want to do anything about it ? :))

but this site has no ads so the website owners are not getting any money by the traffic carried neither. (as far as i can see)
    It’s a free site with free information and free speech. cannot get any better !
    The only thing that I might get in return is a job proposal through my contacts here, if I need one (which i currently don’t), but apart from that, I’m just happy to share & help.

lily – bring it on !

pix

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.