Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

General Difference between Asset & Atoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alaish

Dear Gents,

Please i want to know General Difference between Asset & Atoll planning tools.

Please your support…

pix

hi alaish,

they are quite similar but i think atoll is easier to use and (paradoxally) provides much more advanced functions than asset.
    Atoll do stuff like traffic analysis, dimensioning, microwaves planning, etc… It also provides interesting ways of displaying the coverage, etc.
    I’m quite addicted to the 9955 RNP of alcatel-lucent, which is using the same “kernel” as Atoll, if I’m not mistaken. I assume both tools are very similar (one is fine-tuned to work perfectly with ALU networks, while the other is multi-vendor, with more generic functions)

regards
    pix

Jason

I agree with pix. I have used both for about 2 years each. I would say Asset is counterintuitive. Other than the database structure I would say Atoll would be my preference for every other option.

sawsan

i need to kinow the diffrent please

gelas

Dear Gentleman,

I was just started to use Atoll instead of my previous planning tool which was Asset, and I need to know the main differences between the two tools and the main comparisons.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.