Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Repeated FACH/SACH

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    VanG

Hi Pix,
    about the AMR_FR_UL codec distribution more of used codec are 12,2kbps(approx 92%)
    The Bad speech frames distrib. indicator are highest in codec 5,9kbps(50-60%) and for AMR_UL_FR_RxLevel_sample more of them in 12,2kbps/-72 to -92dBm)
    We made some traces with TEMS but nothing notice…

pix

could you try to change the setting of Rep_dk_facch_legacy support to the value “MS Rel 6 only” ?
    Please let me know if that helps…

Regards
    pix

VanG

Hi Pix,
    For all cells that the AMR_FR and RepSACCH are active, this parameter for legacy support is equal to 0(repeated DL FACCH enabled only for the AMR mobile stations having indicated the support of the feature by repeated ACCH Capability bit = 1).There are some cells that the AMR-FR is activated without RepSACCH and this parameter is 1.
    After the AMR-FR and RepSACCH activation, we received the users complains related to conversation.
    They complains that, few seconds after start the conversation the user stop to hear the other side and should be make a new call…
    In problem cell I was tried just to disable the EN_AMR_FR and the problems does not occurs ??
    Did you have any idea about our problems?
    Thank you in advance!
    Best regards,

pix

vanG,

ok then it’s not repeated Facch problem, but surely it is a problem with repeated SACCH. I didn’t get any news about this RSACCH yet.

I wonder why you are not getting any support from ALU ? If you are the first operator to activate this feature, then it should be supervised and supported by ALU… don’t you think ?

regards
    pix

Mic

Dear VanG & Pix,

Seen your conversations..According to ALU Product Team – RSACCH/RFACCH Feature is not active in B10, It is available in B11.

Now what is your version B10/B11..

@VanG: According to all your conversations Regarding RxACCH & Timers/HOC/POC it is still not clear whether you got any DROP/HO improvement by any parameters so far.

This complete topic is confussing if you don’t share improvements against the recommendations..

pix

I agree.
    VanG, please share more QoS Stats, more “objective” data rather than your “subjective” words. It’s a very interesting topic !

VanG

Hi All,
    our current version is B11.
    About the Rep_xACCH there is small improvement for some cells.
    At the moment I try to resolve the problems with TFO and AMR_FR activation…
    BR,

>>rrb

Ian

Hi VanG,

I was looking at your counters and wondering how small they are, according to NPO , GHCSTEQLDR and GHCSTEQLUR are precised of 2%, how can you reach lower then 1%.

In our network, these values are between 2 and 15 % , our NPO might be wrong ?

Can you confirm your values ?

Thanks
    Ian

Ian

Hi VanG,

Have you found out the best parameters for repeated FACCH and SACCH.

Thanks for your feedback

BR
    Ian

sylvester

what is the cause of repeated SACCH not required. layer 3 message from TEMS

Styrax

Hi VanG,

Why did you put:
    REP_DL_FACCH_LEGACY_SUPPORt = 0 in case AMR_FR and RepSACCH are active?

and

REP_DL_FACCH_LEGACY_SUPPORt = 1 in case AMR_FR and RepSACCH are deactive?

BR

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.