Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF Engineer Interview Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Muziwenkosi

Hi

1. What sort of HR related questions would I expect?
    2. What about the related technical questions,e.g.propagation related,footprints of the bts(site),antena tiltings,instruments used, frquency parameters,the rf parameters,liaising with or who are the related role players when planning the rf.e.g clients/providers etc.?
    3. What about the management questions.?

Thank you.

Jitendra

What propagation model used for modeling in ur area.

Muziwenkosi

All the questions are for the,”RF PLANNING ENGINEER POSITION IN THE GSM environment.

srinu

1. What sort of HR related questions would I expect?2. What about the related technical questions,e.g.propagation related,footprints of the bts(site),antena tiltings,instruments used, frquency parameters,the rf parameters,liaising with or who are the related role players when planning the rf.e.g clients/providers etc.?
    3. What about the management questions.?

gaurav

plz tell me whats type of RF planning question can be asked in the technical round of Planner in RF..

pix

i think the most important, if you don’t have much technical background, is to show that you “master” the process of network design.
    where does planning come into the picture, what are the inputs, the outputs, etc.

If technically you don’t have very good knowledge, there is no point pretending you do. But, at least, show that your mind is clear about the job itself.

Then, read some books about radio planning, that will be enough to make you more confident.

Good luck !
    Pix

yogesh ssharma

All the questions are for the,”RF PLANNING ENGINEER POSITION IN THE GSM environment.

Mit

Hello Everyone

I wanna ask one thing as we know RxL shows in dbm but we fine tune the parameter which is mostly is in db, so what is actual concept behind it…?

thu062012

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.