Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Immediate assignment issue

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pix

hi,

this error means that the A-interface circuit is already allocated for something else.
    Does it happen on all allocations or only on allocations on a certain A-interface ts ?

Check your mapping of TS between Atermux and A interfaces. Especially signalling TS.

Regards
    pix

learner

Hi pix
    well it only comes in certain locations.

Tanuj

Plz check if the Mapping of CIC’s on Ater in OMCR is same as the mapping of CIC’s in Switch, it maybe that some Ater has mapping mismatch at OMCR and Switch end

Kbl

since all other KPIs are fine. so check the SD related timers.T3101… it should be 3 s.

Finsih

Hi SFH,

I have the same problem with GEMINI cells . Cells are having high SD Drops . Cells have SDCCH in Hopping TRX and I didn’t tried to move it to BCCH TRX . By doing that will it improve the SD Drops . The main reason coming is under SDCCH_RADIO_FAIL

Ayat

Hi

any one can help me

i have interrupted cell alarm for long time ,, come of these cells i have checked them have problem on Trx contian control channel “BCCH” ,, I am thinking can change the channel configuration and transfer BCCH channel to other TRX ???

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.