Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

[Erricson] Parameter Values for Subcells

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mania

Hi,
    What are the Typical values of LOL/ LOLHYST / FBOffset between UL GSM900 and OL DCS1800. we are using 125, 3, 12.
    How these values are changed with TCC?

DIGI2

Default value for LOL in E// is 150, 3 for LOLHYST. As for frequency band offsets 0 is the default for both +ve and -ve values (i stand to be corrected for FBOFFS).
    By TCC do u mean Transmitter Coherent Combining?

Mania

Yup Transmitter Coherrent Combining. Also ideally FB offset should be close to 8 dB due to higher path loss at higher frequencies. Pls suggest

DIGI2

Hi Mania,
    We mostly have FBOffset at 9dB but the 0 i referred to was Ericsson default.
    If i may ask, why do u use TCC…we apply it for coverage mostly in rural areas where traffic is not that high. In densely populated areas where there is high traffic, we employ OL DCS 1800 for capacity, therefore no need for 1 site to cover a huge area.

Mania

Its related to procurement issues so we have to provide coverage to an area but we cannot get a site in the compound so we have to rely on providing coverage from outside site, since all this is in the middle of the city we have to use TCC and capture the far off traffic from the expanded GSM.

Any idea for LOL and LOLHYST settings i think FBOFFSET should be increased to 12, as path loss would be more

DIGI2

Try LOL around 110. May also have to enhance the UL path as drops will surely increase.

jitendra

We’re implementing first time 1800 band in our existing 900 band system.

Required your help for the parameters required and recommend values of all these parameters.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.