Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

MAX_TCH_PER_CCP

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by lily.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lily

Good day, dear experts!

Please, help, if you can ๐Ÿ™‚

I see that counter MC926 for one BSC in BH is about 450-800 (attempts per hour).

(MC926 – Number of TCH channel allocation rejected for cause : Maximum TCH processing capacity of CCP reached Whenever a TCH cannot be allocated due to the TCH processing capacity of CCP reaches the limit defined by the MAX_TCH_PER_CCP parameter)

At first, I don’t know (shame on me of course) the value of the parameter MAX_TCH_PER_CCP . Moreover – I can’t find it anywhere: neither in BSC’s parameter no anywhere else (in OMC-R docs :).
    Please, help me to find it ๐Ÿ™‚

We have 3 ccp in that BSC, all 3 of them loaded equally – on 89-90%.
    Is it too much? but we have several BSCs where the average ccp load is higher but the MC926 is equal to 0.

We do not have any subsribers’ complaints from that region (yet), but i think that the situation impacts the service anyway…

I’ll be very grateful for your comments and help!

Thanks in advance,
    best regards, Lily

pix

hi lily,

the ccp is limited to 1000 TCH, which is -based on ALU traffic model- 900 erlangs.

Could you check the max number of TCH during the busy hour, in the whole BSC ? I don’t think you can split the value “per ccp”, as the trx are not statically allocated on one specific ccp. (or are they ? i’m not sure anymore ^^ )

regards
    pix

lily

Hello. Pix!

Thanks a lot for your answer, but I have some more questions ๐Ÿ™‚ if you please ๐Ÿ™‚
    About 1000 TCH โ€“ do you mean that the processing capacity of ccp is 1000 simultaneous connections (HR or FR) ?

And max number of TCH during the busy hour – hmmmโ€ฆ.I canโ€™t find a counter or indicator which could show us exactly such thingโ€ฆ We need max number of simultaneously connections (in FR or HR) โ€“ something like this I thinkโ€ฆ but all Iโ€™ve found โ€“ RTCH_assignment per hour or max numb of simultaneously busy CS_TS (MC29a)โ€ฆ.

And the most important question โ€“ what happened??? Did MX BSCs mutated and now trx allocation is not static anymore (as we all had believed) ? ๐Ÿ™‚
    You know somethingโ€ฆ.

๐Ÿ™‚

Once again โ€“ many thanks, dear Pix!
    Best regards. lily

pix

lily,

ok, all good questions…I ll reply to all of them tomorrow !

i’m hiding nothing, but i just forgot how trx are mapped in the BSC Mx ๐Ÿ˜‰ i’m a rf engineer, i don’t know much about equipments… they do scare me a little ๐Ÿ™‚

cheers
    pix

lily

Good night, dear Pix!

I’m very very grateful to you !!

Sorry for the panic about MXs… But you know, they are really bad-tempered ๐Ÿ™‚ i just thought… maybe there was a precedent ๐Ÿ™‚
    recently we had plenty of troubles with them ๐Ÿ™‚ poor our TAC ๐Ÿ™‚
    so i shun them too ๐Ÿ™‚

Good night!

Best regards,
    lily

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.