Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

interference matrix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RF planner

dears

can you help how can i get interference matrix from MRR in huawei system.

Fresh Opt

Hi,
    the same question for ALU; Version B10. Any idea?

Ian

For Huawei i dont know but for ALU B10 :

* get the PMES-31 files or T180 files from Omcr (usually in /alcatel/var/share/AFTR/APME/BSC)

* Open RNP (or Atoll) , you need module RMS IM Management where you load all the files (either PMRES-31 ot T180) and you can create a Matrix of interference.

For a better result, it is better to use PMRES-31 files after generating Dummy Neigbours in the Network. (it is working similarly to NCS from E///)

Br
    Ian

RF planner

Ian did you remove nay BCCH from BA2 list before data collection.

jack

hi all.
    can you help how can i get interference matrix from MRR in NOKIA system?

Ian

Hi Rf planner,

The thing is with interference matrix is to add as many possible Dummy neigbours to get as many measurements as possible for your matrix.

You can run at OMC-R level the RMS application on one or more BSCs and collect the data, then you will build the Matrix into RNP. (RNP can build the Dummy neigbours for you with an add-in, you can then send ACIE files to OMC-R with PRC-generator)

Hope that help
    Ian

RF planner

Thank you dear for your response but what in my network the RF planner did he removed the BCCH of the cells with less repetition.

Ian

I dont really understand your question, you are talking about measurements on BCCH ?

In a normal behaviour, BCCH is not in the list of Neighbours unless cochannel.

RF planner

Dear Ian

DO you have any technical document or the guideline to do interference matrix .

BR

Ian

Hi,

I dont really have a document for this, a few notes but i might be able to help you; are you using ALU ? which version ?

BR
    Ian

RF planner

Hi Ian

our vendor is huawei .

BR

Ian

Hi Rf Planner,
    Sorry but i never used Matrix interference within Huawei, i can only help you with E/// or ALU.

BR
    Ian

RF planner

Thank you ian if you give the sample file for ericsson i think it will be the same as huawei bcz huawei all the time cloning Ericsson.

FP

Hi all (masters and kids)!

Does anyone know how to get crude RMS file or files for a cell which is put into trace, from Ericsson system (2G)? No MRR, NOX, FOX, RNO or anything postprocessing these file/files is considered. Just script in (putting a cell or cells into trace), result out (crude measurements in a binary format), and which directory the result is saved in?

Rex

Hi,
    can anybody tell me did succeed with exporting dummy files to OMC-R. Do you encountered any problem during the process? What should be taken into consideration other things? Especially in OMC-R. Vendor is ALU B10.
    Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.