Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Mute call

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PQ

Hi!

We are experiencing a lot of mute calls in our ZTE Network. Does anyone know which node and parameters we should look open?

Thank you in adavnce.

sharad

FIrst go for the CIC testing and faulty E1

Tanuj

1)Check if the problem of mute calls is in one BSC or randomly spread.
    2)Get CIC Testing and Ater Testing done for the specific BSC.
    3)Check the Ater and A-Interface Mapping and check if there is any difference in the mapping in OMCR and Switch.

PQ

HI! Tanuj and Sharad,

We checked A -interface but not find any problem, Could there be any problem in air interface?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

do you use MGW?This issue can be related to core too.
    try to find IP of calls which face with Silence and make sure there are appropriate connectivity between IP of MGW’s. may be you send properly but another MGW can not sent to you, due to Routing problem or faulty board. then Silence happen.in this case usually after some second call will be released.
    Also you can controlling ABIS interface by checking BRPB board and A interface with DRTB the tools name is DSP Insight- But I don’t have any practical experience with ZTE.

Tanuj

first tell me if the problem is random or only in some BSC’s

massi

hi all.
    for mute call i found 2 link with tx& rx reverse

Singh Ajay Jayprakash

Dear All !
    We are facing a lot of problems related to one way speech….customers complain they have one way speech ..is this any way related to RF..coverage ..or waht can be my diagonistic approach to solve this issue …

pix

singh,

it is not due to radio, but to atermux/a interface links misconfig (or a problem even further in the core network).
    if it’s ater/a interface problem, you should be able to see poor KPI on the related A interface channel. Look at the network element called “AIC” in NPO.

Regards
    pix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.