Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Negative Value of RTCH Assign Prepara

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    akuis

Hi,

I got an issue which is we get a negative value for RTCH assign prepation fail after rehoming bsc in certain cells. need to know why this happen in ALU?

Tq

pix

Hi
    Check the formula of this indicator,you’ll be surprised 😉

akuis

Hi Pix,

Thank for reply. Already check the formula and counter:
    the formula RTCH_assign_prep_fail_BSS = RTCH_assign_request – RTCH_assign_command – RTCH_assign_cong
    or
    RTCH_assign_prep_fail_BSS=MC140a-(MC142e+MC142f)-MC140b-MC812

From NPO, we see the nb of assign_command is higher than assign_request.The value for assign_cong is 0.So, the problem counter at assign_command. But from the PMRES file, we can see it shown different value as same hrs especially for MC140b.We suspect NPO having a problem after rehoming activity for a few hrs before it become stable. Correct me if i’m wrong or maybe you have better opinion for this. Now there are no more -ve value but we need to know the root cause to avoid this in future.Tq

PIX

Hi

I don’t have other ideas about this. You are saying that the indicator value doesn’t match the result you d find based on the raw counters ? I didn’t suspect that.

The only way to avoid this in the future is to report this back to your local npo tac support. They just need to fix this problem in the sw itself 🙂
    Pix

akuis

Hi Pix,

Ok..thank. will bring this to the support team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.