Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

UL/DL TBF establishment failures_Radio_

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    IAn

Dear Experts,

We are in ALU B10, and experiencing a lot of
    NB_DL_TBF_EST_FAIL_RADIO_PB_PMMFS 
    +

NB_UL_TBF_EST_FAIL_RADIO_PB_PMMFS

Anybody would give me an idea why we are experiencing high values within this counters when Circuit switch CSSR is 99% and UL TBF establishment rate is as low as 85%.

Thanks
    Ian

pix

hi,

first of all, check that your init CS and init MCS are not set too high. try to decrease them to CS-2 and MCS-6, or even CS-1 and MCS-1.

second thing : did you activate the NC2 reselection / redirection ? If yes, then try to disable it, just to see.

If it doesn’t change anything, then it’s perhaps a system failure. try to restart/reset your GPRS in the GPU… (or ask advice to your TAC about this, it’s not my field of expertise !)

cheers
    pix

Ian

Hi Pix,

Thanks for comments; Init MCS are low, MCS3 for UL, MCS6 for DL; CS2 for UL/DL;

NC2 is not activate;

Have you heard about solving this problem by a reset ?

BR
    Yann

pix

hi,

such poor qos is usually linked to a soft-problem that can be fixed by a reset of some sort. But I don’t know for sure what should be reset.

regards
    pix

Ian

Hi Pix,

Apparently they installed a new MFS around this time, and TBF failures started..reset already been performed with no success.

BR
    Ian

pix

ian,

usually the MFS’s are installed by ALU team, so ask them to fix the problem. it is clearly a misbehaviour of this particular MFS. Can you isolate a GPU on which the cells are more faulty than elsewhere ? or maybe an AterPS link ?

Cheers
    pix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.