Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EWSD info

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    piyush kr. kishore

hi all
    This is piyush working in ocb283, i’m not having any information regarding ocb283,is anyone will help me i willbe very grateful to him
    thanks
    regards

MANOJ

Regarding the information for OCB-283 and EWSD:
    1. For all those who are working in BSNL ALTTC ghaziabad conducts 6weeks to 8 weeks training for both. With a little bit of field experience the training will provide you confidence. Allthe manuals/handouts are provided there. if you have not attended the training contact any of your friend who hasattended the training and ask for manuals.
    2. For those who are not working in BSNL the Documentation CD is the best way. Can be taken from ocb/ewsd incharge of your city. Ofcourse relation is required.

In the last GURU bina Shiksha nahi. You need a guru with you in field to become a guru. All these sources are just supporting ones.

regards to all

bhavna sharma

sir/ma,m
    sir i urgently need information about ocb-283 exchange.its sub sections like switching room mdf room,ivrs.
    iwould be highly obliged if you send the required information on my id.

Amar Mane

Hi
    I would like to know about the ZTE soft MSC working and documentation.I would thankful if any send it for me or tell me from where i can get it.My email id is

Vo

Could anybody tell me how to read files in MOD(extracted from EWSD switch) by using windows XP or WinNT operating systems

Preet

Hi
    Can anyone please provide me with all the information about “OCB Exchange” from its basics,principle,working,its utility and other useful information.

E1connected to EWSD probe

I having problems to connect Siemmens EWSD Cp11 to Cisco gateway E1. How to do the settings to match the MFC/ R2 on the on the on the ESWD side to the E1 on the cisco 3660 side.

Hari Mulyadi

Hi All,
    I would like to connect siemens EWSD (IOPLAU) thru the X.25 link using Motorola router (Vanguard-340).
    That will be use for sending MML Command to EWSD Switching.
    But, I don’t know to make it.
    It very good if anyone tell me how to do that or maybe another way to make it happens.

Regards
    Hari Mulyadi
    Balikpapan Indonesia
    +62 542 7030073

anhtin

dear sir!
    I need some cards in stucture ocb283 of Alcatel1000 E10.
    I am writting a report in stucture E10, I very need it.Thank very much. ( card ICID, ACMS…on SMM,SMC, …,in PICTURE’s card)
    Anhtin12003@yahoo.com

Prosper-Emmanuel PEYA

Hi every one !

I’m looking a way to make a link between a E10B switch with a windows pleteform. Shouls i use a mediation device ? If so have you any solution that can work for ?

odnoo

how are you. I need software manual and supply power please I help me ???

Smanikk

Hello All,

Could you ps give me som information on Traffic monitoring Tool or software for EWSD switch. It can be either online or offline.

Thanks

varun

hi
    i have to give my seminar on e-10b .what material should i pick?

alket terziu

what is MDF (main distribution frame). How it works

harpreet

i m doing training with airtel & want info abt ewsd for my project

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.