Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EWSD info

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Rajesh Dattani

Can you send me the differnce between Ewsd and ocb exchanges

EKKA JYOTSNA

HI, I am sunil want 2 mit u not but u shoud rembe me alwas Thank U.

pramod kumar

sir, i am newly posted in ocb l-1 tax. iam of transmision background. so please explain me the total switch interconnectivity i.e in what manner all the switches of a state are connected.how many types of levels are there in a switch .what is meant by tax & tandem.then how switching is done in ocb technology.explain me different commands thoroughly by good example of operation & maintenance.

gopal krishna tyagi

hi,
    i want to know how a call is establish from one EWSD exchange to other EWSD exchange,or how can the local calls be made in EWSD.

alok

hi all

iam working on OCB283 maintenance
    and got a problem on SMA

can anyone tell me how to diagnose
    can i have access to SM files to locate fault

alok

hi alok,

this is suneel. What problem u r facing in OCB SMA.

alok

hi suneel

one of the sma goes to blos frequently ,sometimes followed by smm switchover , ihave changed all cards ,but problem exists.
    can u help me

nayan jain

i want the complete information on ocb-283 system

ankit

hi all
    this is to ask for the report regarding E 10 B exchange of BSNL.

puneet jain

i need info. abt ocb283

Neeraj jain

dear sir!!
    my self Neetika Bandi, i m the student of engineering 3rd year having branch electronics, is sufferring from the tension of my seminaar at EWSD exchange n GSM. i m not getting the hardware architectur of ewsd and the working principle of ewsd.. exactly.. so that i can represent that nicely in my seminar..
    so plz guide me..
    neetika

anurag

i want to know the working principles about machines such as OCB,E-10b,EWSD machines in Txsc.
    please help.as traning report. Pls send me some of the details of EWSD,OCB283,E10B telephone exchange.

piyush

i would like to know about the call processing in CDOT 512 MBM Exchange of india and also want to know about their upgradation of versions
    say 2-2-1-4 & 2-2-1-6 and many more

harry

can any one tell me which product is good to start a GAPBX of 500 lines expandable to 10000 lines.( e.g. alcatel, nortel seimens etc)

Preet Kaur

Hi…
    i m undertaking my 6 months training in OCB Exchange but unable to collect the useful information for report and presentation i.e…OCB TEchnolgy, its switching facilities,its comparison to other technologies,hardware related information, working preparation.
    my email id is:

preet_2017@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.