Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EWSD info

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    raj

I need to know how to read the CDRs(of EWSD) from the files taken on MODs. I loaded the relevant files on a PC but when editing the same with text editor only displays garbage characters. Can you please tell me the method how i can read those files correctly.

Thanks

Raj New Delhi

Scot

Its not Garbage docs…..

Will be in HEX Format Check it up.

Rgds

Scot

saeed bastani

Hi friends;
    I want to make a comprehensive
    classification of under use telecomm switches. So i want some detailed information about the structure of the most popular telecomm switches like EWSD, S12,…
    So if you have some information , please send me.
    If you help me , i will send you my classification result.
    Thank you
    S. Bastani

manoj

hi
    i have problem in OCB 283 switch
    our SMC2 & SMC5 goes BLOS every day when i run loavar SME is becomes ES but NEXT day it again go to BLOS

dmitry

I work with EWSD and NOKIA switchs. EWSD absolutly dull switch. I havn’t seen more dull switch THAN EWSD. NOKIA IS THE BEST.

Shekhar

I am in urgent need of hardware architecture and command structure of Alcatel Mobile Switch . I am giving me email id which can take upto 8 mb.It will be a great help to me.

tarana

manoj,

it may be cable problem…

Balakrishnan S Naicker

Hi All,
    Anyone has any documents/tutorials on 5ESS, AXE, OCB 283 & EWSD, please drop it at balki_sen_naik@yahoo.co.in. Thanks.

wayther

i need a crash course about the configuration and command of EWSD. ver 12

Sunil Jain

Hi All,

I am working on a Fault Reporting IVRS with EWSD switch. Can any body tell me how to implimnet Automatic Line test feature in IVRS using SULIM system of EWSD. The test results are to be input to IVR application software

Best Regards]

Sunil Jain

Ashish Goel

dear all,

i can provide the ewsd documents and can send them as attachements.
    anyone in need of them can contact me at ashunewgen@rediffmail.com.

Also is have some questions.

why we have only 32 channels in E1 and why we cannot multiplex more than 32 channels?

2) also can anyone provide me with the correct formula for load calculatin on a c7 link and explain the various parameters used in it.

regards,
    Ashish Goel

iliana

Hi All,
    I need of the documents of AXE Switch hardware architecture and how it works.
    Thank you for your help.
    my e-mail is idamyanova@globul.bg

rajesh

I need the mechanism for collecting CDR from OCB-283 & EWSD switch via x.25 interface.

darwin

Hello!

Im Darwin working with EWSD switch, I encountered problem with my trunks, In the CDR there are numerous CCS7 fail. what shall I do. How can start to resolved or minimize this problem.

thanks
    darwin

jafarkhan

hai all,

send me the commands and parameter values for Line testing in 5ess Exchanges to this id jafarkhan_cm@hotmail.com.

bye.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 185 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.