Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Siemens GSM Switch- change experience

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    erox

Hi!!!

I want to set one new post for people who work with Siemens D900/1800/1900 switch elements.
    All qestions, answers, comments are wellcome!!!

Nguyen

Hi all,

I am also working with Siemens D900 MSC. Is there any tool that can be used for checking the integrity/consistency of the REGEN database?

Brgds/Nguyen

K.alzway

hi for all
    how can i get the deitels about all the equpment that must be in the base station for GSM mopile
    like D900/1800/1900
    RBS2306 &RBS 2202
    please eney one help me to get it
    regardes

erox

Hi Nguyen!!

I’ve never heard about tool like this.
    There is tool for check sintax of REGEN files only.

Nguyen

Hi Erox,

Thks for yr infor. Plz kindly advice, where I can find the software you’ve mentioned.

Brgds//

erox

Hi Nguyen!

Tools I used is Siemens product in OMC-S system package, namely Network Element Automatic Operator. There is one option for check command files – Syntax Check and Error handling. I don’t know is there any option in new Siemens SW release for maintenance and operation – Switch Commander!!??

Regards!!

hoangktnv

hi erox,
    i found all document D900, but i cant see information about :
    – the meaning of groups in command
    MOD DBSIZE : GROUP =

plz help me
    best regards

thanks

my mail : hoangktnv@yahoo.com

Vijay

Hi all,
    Is there any facility in D900 (sr9)to capture all the meassages related to a paticular IMSI.( eg Locupd, Autentication sms etc) except Connection Trace.

Regards

ROBBY

Do anybody experience problems with Siemens SR9.1 with Sagem myX3-p handset. After going to this version of the MSC all (MTC) calls to this handset drops

Atif Munir

I am working in Switching dept of Mobilink (An Orascom telecom) with Siemens D900 based SR9 MSC’s. This forum has appealed me a lot. If anyone of you wanna contact me do let me know. My email address is a.munir@mobilink.net.pk

Robby

Atif Munir, do your customers used Sagem myX3p/myx5p handset in SR9

Atif Munir

Hi Robby, well our customer base largly uses the Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Panasonic handsets. The reason being that in Pakistan the handsets of these companies are in major use. We have not been reported of any issue (like the one you mentioned with sagem handset) so far. But i will let you know if any such case is reported to our customer services dept.

Sana

Hi,

Can someone give me a brief overview of the MSC switch and the latest switch element versions? If you know of some good sites it would be handy.

Sana

Ranch

I want to know if there are operators using a mix of SR9 and SR10 software release of Siemens D900 switch.

Grooge

I know a lot about MSCs D900…!!! I will be glad to help You…

Try me…;-)

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.