Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

traffic balance between 900&1800

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Eagle( the true one)

Loosers

korpus_06

I think we are all colleges here, not “warriors”!

Eagle

me too

pix

please… stop… technical discussions only, under anonymous names, that’s how it works 🙂

and anything else, call each other by phone 🙂

Alexia

the effective way of traffic balancing in a dual band network is by doing antenna tilts..down tilt the congested while up tilting others with less traffic..NB:make sure you have good overlapping between cells to avoid creating holes..

Eagle

The problem of traffic appeared when we add all BCCH in the BA2 list. so i think is something in parameters configurations and not downtilt

B.Kusku

Hello guys how are you doing over there I see that you are having some problems over there. I have had this problem when I was working in Malaysia. Have you tried to see the BA2 list maybe something is missing there. Huawei equipments are not as good as Erickson but they are a cheap and fast solution.
    Please let me know the results.

KG

Pix

Eagle,

Could you please describe your problem fully ? This is the thread from Hekri’s problem, not yours…

bert

or use HCS cell structure to offload traffic from layerd band cells

or perhaps this Chinese stolen copy of western telecom equipment can’t handle that ???

MF

Dear bert,
    Huawei also have the same feature like HSC(ericsson), i think its named directed retry in Huawei.

Gsm

You are wrong dear Eagle’s whatever true or fake one.Serching for answers at forums means that you are loosers.

Eagle

Like you now for example

pix

gsm,

Perhaps the problem lies in the companies & managers that hire people and don’t spend money on training them fully.
    Sadly, most people were not born with infinite knowledge about 2G. However, since we have you on board now, we sure can use your fantastic insight on the last thousand questions which are not yet answered in this forum 🙂

Gsm

Thanks Pix for reminding me but maybe you got wrong my comment , anyway i have not yet explore whole forum ,but yes i will try to answer not just me, all together let’s try for the best of our issues.

B.Kusku

Guys, guys, guys

What are you doing? Come down, we are in this forum because we all need to share our knowledge. Looking for help is not a looser-like solution, it’s a normal thing to do. So, Eagle or hekri did you do anything with the BA2 lists?

KG

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.