Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TCH, SDCCH resolution

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fagnon fidele

hi im technician in BSS.I would like to know how to process to resolve TCH congestion and call drop also SDCCH congestion and call drop.i want u explain if it TCH problem i can resove first,and tell me what cause those probleme;
    Thank

pix

hi fagnon,

to be able to fix a tch drop, sdcch drop, tch congestion and sdcch congestion is not your job ! it is the job of the radio optimizer, and the root cause should be found by either the qos monitorer or the radio optimizer. It is a theoretical job.

As a BSS technician, your job is to ensure the hardware part is well functionning. It is a very different job, that requires technical skills, which an optimizer usually does not have 🙂
    If your HW causes call drop (faulty HW, faulty Abis), then the optimizer will contact you, and you should be able to reset the equipment remotely and then change the board (or the HW) on-site.

To answer your question, it would take about few days of training 🙂 there is no easy answer, just a multiple choice of possibilities that you should investigate one by one, by checking qos indicators and o&m alarms.

regards
    pix

Fagnon Fidele castro

hi im a new Radio optimizer in my office.I would like to know how to process to resolve TCH congestion and call drop also SDCCH congestion and call drop.i want u explain if it TCH problem i can resove first,and tell me what cause those probleme;
    Thank

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.