Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HO fail in alcatel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ajay Rajput

Dear All

i am facing Han-over fail on alcatel-lucent equipment , there is no H/W problem , no hi traffic , no Co bsic so bcch , thought the ho % vairy from 88 to 93 , it is not crossing 95% value,

please support me t trace reason behind it .

Can DAC value fanda also applicable in alcatel equiment.

because no one in our system know about DAC value.

dear pix please support

boo

i am also facing same problem

pix

hi guys,

first thing to do is to tell me the name of the indicator which is too bad, because I’m a little confused. Ho failure cannot be as high as 95%, and you certainly don’t want it to exceed 95% 🙂

I assume the HO Failure is due to “Radio” ? It might be a problem of clock synchronization. You might need to go on site and re-sync the clock.

Otherwise, double check interference level where those HOs are taking place…

Regards
    pix

sa

is the cell having ho radio fails with all it’s neighbours… then i think this could be due to clock sync. in alcatel omcr if you go to the bts check whether the clock syn is set to sync…by default it is set as free running.

Mania

Probably the 95% is HSR..
    Now pls confirm if you are looking at HO Success Rate or HO efficiency rate as in success rate those unseccessful due to blocking are also included.
    Else check Per_Neighbour Stats if any specific neighbour generating failures then check it from missing neighbour / BCCH interfered/ TCH interfered point of view.
    If it is having low HSR form all neighbours or most of them then check your SUMA card it might be faulty, try changing its SUMA Sync configuration to Ater synchronized ( not internal clock) it some times gets faulty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.