Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Huawei Dynamic PDCh configure

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RF

How can i configure dynamic PDCH which parameter i can change to have dynamic PDCH .

Alexia

By MML Commands for modifying channel type. See the help from BSC MML Commands Reference.

RF

Thnks , and it should have the same name in LMT.

NJ

If you use M2000, go to data auto configuration, cell/modify TRX channel type:
    Choose the Module-BIE-site-cell-TRX and Channel No and Channel type (dynamic PDCH)

NJ

RF

dear
    I found that but i want to know how many dynamic is configured per cell as i have one is PDTCH and i donot now how dynamic they defined.
    can you please show how to find it
    Thnks

NJ

For our case we set one PDCH and one Dynamic PDCH /cell but it depends on your E1 capacity and % utilisation( voice/data).

Hasan

For BSC6000:
    The parameter “Maximum Ratio Threshold of PDCHs in a Cell(%)” defines dyanmic PDCH in a cell. Ratio of PDCHs = Number of available PDCHs/(Number of available TCHFs + Number of available static PDCHs). this parameter under GPRS Attributes/Ps channel management parameters.

NB. For EDGE cell you’ve to look about Abis capacity. Then you will get full performance.

BR//
    Hasan

GM

Hi All,but be carefull while chnaging this threshhold as it can result in DSP resource overlaod alarm in BSC

El Ghaouth

Heloo

if I configure 1 PDCH Dynemic in one cell and if see trafic the SDCCH congestion is so high,
    and if i configure one DPCH static the SDCCH congetion is reduced.

How is the diferance.

krish

Hi hasan,

if ihave abis timeslot 64 k on abis then will it use for dynamic pdch for edge?

and how can i check it how many abis timeslot 64 k defined on my even?

rs

help how can i get static pdchs.
    from m2000

Vikas Kumar

I want got Static and dynamic PDCH Confi per cell wise from U2000,

Kindly do needful to provide step to fetch above required data

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.