Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EDGE DL Throughput

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vikas sehrawat

Anyone can tell me what are the reasons for decreasing the EDGE DL Throughput & how to increase the same.

vikas sehrawat

Hi Pix can u plz provide me something on this EDGE DL THROUGHPUT

Hasan

Just review whether Abis resource is available there. Also the pcu resource.

EDGE DL Throughput

yes there is enough resources

Soton

How many TS you have set for EDGE?

EDGE DL Throughput

1-STATIC TS is for EDGE & 1 for GPRS & all others are dynamic TS for both .
    We have maximum configuration is 3/3/3

Tanuj

What is your equipment, how many sub time slots have you allocated for the corresponding Edge channels.. Please also check for Brp/dsp overload

Vikas Sehrawat

everthing is tunned no dsp congestion is there

Vikas Sehrawat

m working on SDR(ZTE SYSTEM)

Tanuj

hi vikas
    i am also working on zte system only. Are the channels defined on bcch or are distributed on both bcch and non bcch. Because we had the same problem of low throughput in our NW too. Also what the max no. Of time slots being given in each dsp.

Tanuj

if the pd channels are on different carriers its of no use as the user will get only one frequency at one time. Take one site only, balance the dsp overload if any, shift all the sd channels on non bcch, leave the default channels like fach on bcch and then test the throughput i am sure you will get results. We were earlier getting only 13kB At max but now have gone to 30kB with 2 static and 2 dynamic config.

Vikas Sehrawat

Thanx Tanuj for ur response,i have given 1 static pd channel on bcch & 1 static on non-bcch trx,and i know 1 user get 1 freq. at a time but my configuration is like 2 static & all dynamic .
    Even in data drive m getting 2UL+4DL TS in gud C/I with gud coverage m not getting consitent speed, for a instance m getting more than 240kbps ….also EDGE DL blocking is more than 8% .so how to improve all these?????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.