We have the following problem:
We see DC Under Voltage Alarm, and the following actions & results were done:
1. When we isolate the batteries the DC drops to 18 V and the site goes down.
2. When we replace the PSUs and PMUs the problem remains.
Can any one have such a problem before and guide me to the solution?
– When changing the PMU ensure the right setting of the DIP switch.
– Check also, if you use M2000, the ressource of BTS (Site maintenance system-View ressources-DC voltage and AC voltage)
– conform the installed PSUs and the configured PSUs (modify site card parameter-double click on DPMU board)