Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ICNIRP guidelines

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MKT

I have a very little knowledge but I want to share with you. The exposure of human beings to electromagnetic radiation has some harmful effects. This fact is well established through medical research. My personal view is that the multi-billion commerce involved with mobile communications is a big resistance to the subject but the point is how much exposure will do the damage? This “how much” is specified by ICNIRP in its guidelines which are being followed by majority of the countries with the exception of US and few other which have their own guidelines regarding the subject.

ICNIRP has specified threshold values for electric field & magnetic fields in surrounding atmosphere. The important point is that first we should understand what we are measuring?

The next point is that how it will be measured?

If, for example, measurement comes out to be more than the thresholds specified in the guidelines of ICNIRP, then what we have to do or at least what can be done.

anybody having experience or any information regarding this subject, kindly share.

Regards

MKT

MKT

I want to know the equations between
    TX power of TRX
    EIRP
    Rxlevel

and …………

Electric and magnetic field measurements.

Also,

It can be calculated or

It has to be measured?

Regards,

MKT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.