Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SDCCH Blocking & Location update

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Garry !!

Hi Akinbola,

If you think its temperory increase in sdcch congestion, Then you can increase the sd cofig from combined to non combined or with additional sd timeslots. And check whether the sd traffic is geniune.

Or else, check whether what is the maximum cause of this rise in sd traffic. Probably its a new location area boundary.

Best way to overcome this spurious sd congestion is using dynamic sd reconfigration.

Best regards,

Garry !!

Garry !!

Hi Pary,

If you use 1 LAC/BSC, with enough signalling then probably you can balance with paging & loc update. But the signalling design is totally dependent on the TRX config for that BSC and the type of signalling you use in your network.

Who is your BSS vendor ?

Best regards,

Garry !!

Chah

i have some site x with lower band (900) & upper band (1800) are in the same location, but they are integrated in differents MSCs. Is this configuration affects some ressources: LU, Sig congestion,…

jood

HI chah
    For 1LAC/BSC you have some benefits in term of moderated signaling on BSCs, A interface & MSC. SO it is recommended in first network planning.
    BUT so after, according to your LA optimization & BSC capacity you can use LAC/different BSC, & furthermore you can use LAC/diff MSC but seldom.& it increase the paging signaling on your BSCs, MSCs & A links, so you must balance between LU events, & the the paging load followed your MSC/BSC/LA configuration.

wael

I want to know the main reasones for sdcch drop if we except the interference case .Could you send me you SDCCH dimensioning tool

Bhatti Yousuf

Dear Nguyen
    can you please also send me your SDCCH calculator and if poosible please attach how you calculating the CSSR and other stats.

Bhatti_yousuf@hotmail.com
    Regards

gaurav

I want to know the book of export mannagement this book should keep deep knowledge of export sinse starting to last and must be useful to me.

Shrawan

i want to know detail cause and solution of SD Drop and TCH drop.

Pix

It’s a very simple recipe for success : Good frequency planning, good cell coverage, and a non-faulty hardware 🙂

swami

Can anyone share the performance indicator formulas….

thanks

swami

vijay kumar

i want to know detail cause and solution of SD Drop and TCH drop.

og

whats the difference between TCH congestion and TCH blocking

pix

cf post “GOS vs. TCH assignment failure? ASAYC!!!”

Vanderley

Colocated sites in different MSCs?????

zvino

there is no such thing as a counter for location update, and the default is usually 2hours for mororolla

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.