Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SDCCH Blocking & Location update

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jcd

Hi Nguyen,

I work in one of the largest Telecom Firm in our country.. would appreciate if you could also send me a copy of your tool..

Thanks..

please send to
    jcdimacali@smart.com.ph

Sunil

Nguyen,

Can you post a SMS MO & MT Process between MSC and BSC ?

iF YOU CAN GIVE ME A TRACE OF THE SAME IT WILL BE VERY GREAT HELP.

Rgds

Sunil

sunil_almnthat@yahoo.com

Alan

Hi Nguyen,
    I am very interested in your tool/Calculations for SDCCH blocking. If you would send me a copy I would be very grateful and perhaps I have some feedback on it.
    My email is: glasper@t-online.de
    Regards.

matpelor

i want to know cssr formula, handover formula, sdcch drop formula, sdcch congestion formula, tch drop formula, thx..

Wasiu Otukoya

Hello
    I have a problem similar to the scenario desribed above i.e an immediate assignment reject message sent to the MS by the BSS on receipt of a location update request from the MS and i dont have congestion on the SDCCH.I would appreciate your timely response

Best Regards

SDCCH Tool Request

Hi Nguyen,

I stumbled across this forum and would really love a copy of your SDCCH dimensioning tool. Could be inevaluable in my determining a problem with SDCCH congestion and OTA activation. Thanks in advance,

Frank

Frank

Forgot to post my e-mail address for the SDCCH Tool request:

f_aaron3@hotmail.com

aMRoe

Hi Nguyen..

My name is Amroe and I’m working at Network Quality Control dept. I’m very interested to your dimensioning tools for SDCCH. Could you explain me your step-by-step algorithm of it? Or you just simply send me the tools so I can learn it by my self,.. if you don’t mind of course…
    Thanks b4

Regards,

-aMRoe-
    ps: you can email me at rizky_amrullah@telkomsel.co.id

Roland

Hi Nguyen,
    my name is Roland and I’m interested in the SDCCH dimensioning program mentioned in these posts. I don’t work directly in network planning but would be interested in having a look if you don’t mind and get a chance to send it.

thanks and regards,

-rk

e-mail: roland_keiser@hotmail.com

Gordon

Hi Nguyen,

I am doing some research on SDCCH dimensioning, and stumble across this forum. Is it possible for me to get a copy of your SDCCH dimensioning tool? Thanks. My email address is gordon5432@rogers.com.

Thanks,
    Gordon

Erik

Hi Nguyen,

I’m doing some research for my MSc. Thesis about SDCCH blocking and I would like to compute/compare my results with those from your SDCCH dimensioning tool.

Thanks and BR// Erik
    vargasmo@etek.chalmers.se

Ken

Hello Nguyen:

can you kindly send me the information about:

-Design and dimensioning of BSS network which covers various aspects of BTS, BSC/PCU & Transcoder requirements

-and could u also send me the SDCCH dimensioning tool.

Thank you very much
    my email address:ykennn@hotmail.com

Star

Nguyen:
    Thanks for your kindly reply. Can I get the tool of dimension SDCCH based on number of TRXs,Ratio of Location update to calls, Ratio of SMS to calls, Blocking probability for SDCCH, Blocking probability for TCH,… Thanks again.

My e-mail address is yujiangyan@163.net

Akinbola Ajet

What happens when there is a sudden increase in the rate of congestion in SDCCH. And what is the imediate solution to this problem.

pary

Hi All
    How I could optimize the LA in term of the intercept between paging load & SDCCH load (exactly at border).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.