- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 2 months ago by Hasan Murad.
29th July 2010 at 17:10 #63874JackGuest
– min. E1 TS or E1 SubTS required in a site (3+3+3) to activate MCS9?
– if we added extra or more than required will improve something?
– if we had a site with 2+2+2 and one E1; what will be min. required E1 TS to keep all subs. with MSC9?
– if I had a site with 4+4+4 with 1 E1 and just 2 idle TSs are defined; what dose that mean?
hope I get answers with some justifications will be highly appreciated please
Br.2nd August 2010 at 04:47 #63875TanujGuest
1) As we are using in our n/w, min 4 E1 subts needed for edge, it cant be increased more than 4, for gprs it 1 and for cs3/4 its 1.
2)for 2/2/2 its 2.25*6=18 + 3, so 32 – 22= 10 so 2 edge channels + 1 gprs channel at max only if u are not using any HR, otherwise u will get E1 constraint.
3)4/4/4 site , 2.25*112=27 , +3 for signaling, so 32-30=2 TS left on E1.
1 trx take 2.25 on the E1 hence this calculation, hope it clears your question.2nd August 2010 at 04:48 #63876TanujGuest
To increase more subts you need another E1 on the site2nd August 2010 at 15:19 #63877vikasGuest
if i have a configuration with 4+4+4.then can u tell me how many subcribers it can handle.2nd August 2010 at 17:04 #63878JackGuest
Your time really appreciated; just why you been taking 2.25 for each TRX? I saw some taking 128 Kbps and 16 Kbps for RSL and you toke 2.25 E1TS and 3 for signaling again? can you give us short Expl. please?
Br.6th August 2010 at 00:39 #63879TanujGuest
if you have 4/4/4 config, then supposing each cell has 1 SDCCH and SACH,FACH etc leaving 4TS free on BCCH and other trx have 8ts, then 8*3+4=28, the for 3 cells it becomes 28*3=84 calls. so at max 84 tch can be configured at Full rate so 84 subscribers but you may have to increase the SD count if its a busy site. i have not considered any pdtch configured on site6th August 2010 at 00:57 #63880TanujGuest
you have answered your question yourself,
1 trx = 128kbps and rsl =16 kbps, 1 E1=2.048 mbps therefore 2.048/32=0.064 mbps = 64 kbps i.e. 1TS = 64kbps, so 128 kbps= 2TS + for rsl 16 kbps ie 0.25ts so total 1 trx=2.25.11th August 2010 at 03:47 #63881Hasan MuradGuest
How can I will bee clear about the abis of the dual band 4+4+4 configaration