Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TCH blocking causes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RiMi

Hi everybody,
    in out network we have applied all the techniques like: remove faulty TRXs , H/W issue,capacity requirements,UL/DL pathloss but still blocking persist.

Plzzz suggest if there is any other cause ASAP.
    PiX,Bijoy & Seldom , waiting for your great answers.

RiMi

sheldon…. sorry for the wrong spelling

Hanson

Did you say you have looked at capacity requirements? Typically you’d want to look at the Busy hour traffic and re-dimension the network accordingly, i.e add more TRXs and increase back-haul capacity but bare in mind that this will be capital intensive.

Some questions to answer as well are: What kind of site configurations are you using? Single band or dual band configurations?

From a parameter perspective you might need to go more aggressive on HR and AMR channel activation and on assignment redirection to less congested neighbors.

Denymon

Have you compare TRX sig & Traffich Channel between BSC configuration and Configuration on BTS configuration?
    if problem still persist please swap Base Band & BOI.

RiMi

Hanson,
    we already have activated HR where urilisation is more.

and can u plz tell me wht is the criteria for AMR activation

RiMi

Denymon,
    are u talking abt TCH channel assignment during frequency optimisation? we recently have done this, but problem is still there.

SHELDON

Hi RiMi,

I think you need to elaborate more so that we can tell where the problem is coming from.

Is the blocking affecting the whole network or just portions of it (eg, a particular MSC, BSC or some cells)? Is your network traffic increasing? Which vendor(s) are you using?

Regards,
    SHELDON

Alexia

RiMi,
    Are you talking about TCH Congestion Rate per cell? Which KPI shows bad values as per your threshold? For sure you need to be specific.

RiMi

Alexia,
    I’m talking about TCH blocking per cell.

su zang

Hi pls tell me about TCH Assinment success rate.

woody

May be Abis Congestion.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.