Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2g huawei

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Frings

by switch on HBP function , the interference of the system will be slightly raised. but hopefully this can decrease the amount of handover failures and handover losts. so,the use of this function depend on how the increased interference will affect the network.

Bijoy

Hi Suresh
    The BTS will transmit at max power,& there will be no power control.

Br\\
    Bijoy

suresh

hi bijoy,

is there any other parameter thr which i can improve the hosr?

i tried ho boos tpower but i got the 50-50 percent result so plz tell if any new one?

and can u tell me something abt huawei 3 power control?

Bijoy

Hi Suresh
    For improving HOSR,its better to stick to the basics,co-bsic-bcch removal,check for clock issue in BTS,etc etc.

Other than this,you can increase the “Max Resend Times of Phy.Info”.

Regarding Huawei Power control Algorithm,its an enhanced power control algorithm which is based on Huawei Ⅱ powercontrol algorithm, alongwith exponential filtering, interpolation optimization, comprehensive decision, different thresholds and FH gain.

Please refer HED for more detailed description.

Do ask for any doubt.

Br\\
    Bijoy

suresh

Hi buddy,

k thanks can u plz explain something abt power control huawei2 ? how it works?

and can u tell me something abr gb utilization ? how to check and how to calculate?

suresh

Hi bijoy,

Are u there i need ur help.

Bijoy

Hi
    My apologies for delayed response.

Huawei II Power control is based on MR compensation, prediction filtering and adjusting the power step based on the receive level/quality
    1. Power control based on the receive level

If UL/DL RX_LEV Upper Threshold < UL/DL receive level < UL/DL RX_LEV Lower Threshold, power control is not required. If the condition is not met, power control is required. If the receive level is less than UL/DL RX_LEV Lower Threshold, the power needs to be increased. Power increment = (upper threshold + lower threshold)/2 – receive level. If the value exceeds the value of MAX Up Adj. PC Value by RX_LEV, take the value of MAX Up Adj. PC Value by RX_LEV instead.If the receive level is greater than UL/DL RX_LEV Upper Threshold, the power needs to be decreased. Power decrement = receive level – (upper threshold + lower threshold)/2. 2. Power control based on the receive quality If UL/DL Qual Upper Threshold < UL/DL receive quality < UL/DL Qual Lower Threshold, power control is not required. If the condition is not met, power control is required.If the receive quality is equal to or greater than UL/DL Qual Lower Threshold, the power needs to be increased. Power increment = MAX Up Adj. PC Value by Qual.If the receive quality is less than UL/DL Qual.Upper Threshold, the power needs to be decreased. Power decrement = MAX Down Adj. PC Value by Qual. Br\\ Bijoy

Amit Kumar

HI Dear,

I am new to HUWAEI system. In mY BSC TCH Completion is the main problem, please suggest what to do to improve TCH completion rate. Rest of KPI’s are ok even HOSR is 98% in the BSC.

suresh

Hi bijoy,

great man thanks for information if i want to tune power control parameter of this huawei then which parameter i should go for?

and man i have one doubt about gprs,edge at a time how many tbf can continue? it is 16 (dl) + 7(ul) or out of 16 9 for dl+7 for ul?

and round trip time is calculated from its from (1)gprs attach request to gprs attach request establish or

(2) upto pdp context activation?

and last question if i want to inprove my uplink and downlink tbf sucess ratio then n3101,n3103,n3105 parameter will help? sorry for too many questions…………

waiting……….

ar-ef

is there anyone has a HUAWEI bts parameter dictionary..? i’m just starting to learn how to optimize a huawei bts..

thanks all

suresh

Hi bijoy,

are u there?
    ur help require……….

Bijoy

Hi Suresh
    1.You can cange each n every POC parameter.Its rather better to stick to the recomended values.

2.The DL PDCH can carry maximum 16 TBF’s & the UL PDCH can carry maximum7 TBF’s

3.RTT is measured as the time between request to request establish complete.

4.Yes,these parameters will help for sure.

Br\\
    Bijoy

suresh

Hibijoy,

hey buddy i have discussed with one trainer he was telling that at a time pdch can handle total 9 tbf in ul + 7 in dl. but as with discussed with u and my knowledge it is at a time 16 in dl + 7 in ul is it k?

and he was explaining for this frame structure so if possible plz clarify?

and can u tell me how n3101,n3103,n3105 i means its significance?

and in huawei we have formula for tbf sucess is ul tbf attempts(for gprs+edge)+ dl tbf attempts (gprs+edge) / ul tbf success(for gprs+edge)+ dl tbf success (gprs+edge) .so is it ok because here after esblishing tbf if its drop then its not coming inn picture so can u help?

suresh

Hi,

bijoy where are u? buddy……

suresh

Hey bijoy,

great man plz share if possible……

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.