Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Dummy load o/c

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    said

Pix, I have a question.
    Recently a dummy load went o/c and caused terrible CNDROP and TNDROP to the cell.

Rbs is a 2106 (6 trx) with 2 output port connected to a hybrid coupler (2input/2output). One output of the hybrid to the dummy load (25Watt), the other output to the in-building infrastructure.

Can any one explain what causes the dummy load to go berzerk only after one year of installing the dummy load? SDCCH:4, TCH avail:43,
    bstxpower 47. TCH Erlang about 35Erl during busy hours (normally last for 3 to 4 hours).

pix

hi said,

a dummy load being a passive element, i wonder how it can go berserk. But i’m not at all into electronics and hardware stuff, I’m probably the last person that can help you here…

anyone else perhaps ?

regards
    pix

paraHO

There are various types of dummy loads. Which type of ‘dummy load’ did you use – dummy antenna, electronic loads, what?

We had problems with customers using GSM/GPRS & GPS jammers and the firm we used ‘TrewMTE’ (trewmte@gmail.com) investigated. They used dummy loads during tests and on seized items. They had good knowledge on dummy loads, ask them.

br
    paraHO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.